Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers;CC:'Krsnik'| From: Daimyo Augus.|Subject: Establishing the ties.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: The Lane Hackers professorship.

Konbanwa, honourable allies,

Recently, we've been contacted one of our allies' most trusted representatives, seeking to approach 'Liberty Underworld' and relying on us to assist them with this matter. I am granting 'Krsnik' an access to this channel along with forwarding his propositions to you.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus and The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]

Miss Augus,

Before we discuss this any further, I would like to request additional information on this 'Krsnik'. Secrecy is something we're fond of as well, but transparency in diplomatic relations is far more valued. A name and a rank will suffice. Perhaps, it will give us a more clear picture of who we're dealing with.

After the information has been received, I shall forward the transmission to Professors. I thank you in advance.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Opening transmission...

Recipient: Infiltrator Blackfriar.

Konbanwa, honourable ally,

Your concern is understandeable. Which is why i have granted the mentioned person the access to this channel, and you are going to have a chance to discuss these matters with Krsnik in person. I believe he'll be the best candidate to clarify the information you are looking to achieve.
At this point, i believe, this is where my participation in this conversation have ended. I will be watching it closely, however, and, in case of necessarity of my word - i will speak. Good luck - to both of you, and i hope you will reach the conclusion that would satisfy both of the sides.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,

Transmission terminated.

The Augus clan.
[Transmission Begins]
To: Linked frequency between Lane Hackers and Blood Dragons
Priority: Moderate

Enabling video-feed
[Image: 568p1Fe.gif]

[Message Begins]
Krsnik is the only name I possess, much like your alias of "Blackfriar" is your only means of verbal identification anymore. As for my rank, I can disclose that I am an Agent of his Watchful Eye, and he is the apex of the Commissariat. I act as a vanguard for the front against the collective Houses of Sirius, carrying out duties that could be classified under military operations and to some extent intelligence-related projects to undermine the Houses.

To my knowledge, relations between your organization and our forces have been less than favorable. This is to be expected given the ideological radicalism that came with us from Sol. But clinging to the past is a recipe for disaster and massive inefficiency. You may therefore presume me to be a realist, not an idealist. Which is why I have called upon a favor from a mutual friend of ours to facilitate this channel, as it shows that at some segments, our agendas do overlap and can function jointly.

This misguided moralistic crusade against the Underworlds of the Houses is not only expensive, but impractical and fundamentally flawed. I am interested in seeking a middle ground for us to both get what we want, while not forgetting that our biggest grievances lie within the establishment of the Republic, neglectful and brash Corporations and fascist collaborators in the Xenos.

I do not want to occupy too much of your time by filling this channel with information that may or may not be pertinent to what you wish to know. As a show of good-will and as an apology for not being able to provide you with a name, I would instead furnish you with a clip of audio recordings of concerning nature. I do not think context is necessary, only the convenience that the person who speaks first is accompanied by.. interesting benefactors, to say the least. I understand you prize information and knowledge, so perhaps this will be of some use for you to archive.

Notify me of anything else you would need to know.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]

Krsnik,

I have just been informed that our Professor Provocateur Yoshida will respond on behalf of the Lane Hackers.

However for the Professor to respond, the Sirius Coalition will have to wire 50,000,000 Sirius Credits as a symbolic reparation for the crimes that Premier Alvin Katz and his men committed to civilians within Liberty. The dedicated bank account which provides assistance to such families is: Daughters.Relief.Fund

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Forgive the minor delay, my current balance of social credits was a little short of the amount you requested, a 12-hour patrol shift was necessary in order to meet it. Please confirm the funds have been received and.. hopefully in Sirian Credits. I have uploaded a transaction confirmation for your own purposes of verification.

[Image: NKx0j0R.jpg]

I will patiently await a response from your Professor Provocateur.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Yoshida here.

I shall represent the Professorship in this communication, afterall I am known to be both gracious and forthcoming with our dear friends from the south.

So, the fabled Sirius Coalition seeks to gain a foothold into Liberty and comes begging for peace from the Lane Hackers. In fact you are so desparate that you are willing to pay reparations for the atrocities you committed in the past. Very touching.

Perhaps it is because your communist utopia is functioning so perfectly that you cannot keep this success to yourselves but have to selflessly share it with the people of Liberty as well. Please remind me, how many Coalition civilians did Premier Alvin Katz exterminate in his last purge?

I am a realist, just like you Krsnik. I know how virulent your cancerous ideas are. You let the communists in and a few years later the social fabric starts to disintegrate, because every form of social value is challenged, ridiculed and eventually corrupted. As the old saying goes, a good communist is a dead communist.

Krsnik tell your master with his fancy but empty title that your mission was a success. Your words have convinced me to triple the Coalition bounty on the Hacker Job Board, through personal funds. Also don't forget to visit us in Liberty, we would love to show you the infamous Lane Hacker hospitality as well as the our technological and intellectual superiority over the Coalition by opening holes with our Hellflurries and pouring righteous fire inside your ships.

As for the audio log, we already know that the Commune has pledged their lives to their nomad masters. They will get what's coming for them, don't worry about that.

Miss Augus of the Blood Dragons, I would like to thank you for this opportunity. It's not often that a friend of the Lane Hackers allies with the Communists or assists them in their attempts to subvert our House. We will be sure to respond in kind.

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Herr Yoshida.

Whenever it is that the next Premier decides that restraint in our war against the Houses is counter-productive, I want you to reflect on this moment in time. The resounding failure of this attempt deprives me of the ability to fashion a figurative sword of Damocles to hang over the head of anyone that would perpetuate slaughter without purpose, more importantly, to prove that there is an alternative in how this war can be fought.

The day another Alvin Katz emerges, another Aloysius Rhade will rise to do what should have been done, kill him. I paid the reparation personally, not out of desperation, but out of regret. Soldiers are not machines.

The Dragons acted as mere facilitators, they had no intention of siding with us against you or to undermine your relationship. They have been honorable, more than I am allowed to be. They deserve no retaliation for doing me this favour, let whatever consequence you seek to enforce fall on my shoulders and not theirs.

Auf wiedersehen.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
Opening transmission...

Recipient: Yoshida, Professor Provocateur.

Konbanwa, Yoshida of The Lane Hackers,

I would like you to refrain from those unnecessary accusions directed to me and my Clan, as well as Blood Dragons as a whole; what i have done here is merely established the connection between the two sides to have a constructive dialogue. Noticing you making such accusions renders it impossible.
Lady of Augus have noted your false accusions.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,

Transmission terminated.

The Augus clan.
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Krsnik,

I hope you survived this major battle in Texas. Our men were ordered to spare your useless life. With minimal losses on our side we obliterated almost the entirety of your assault fleet.

- Who do you think kept your fleet busy or during the battle deprived it from fleeing?
- Who do you think whispered in the Vice Admiral's ear to bring his forces to Houston? If it was in his hands the coward would still hide in New York.
- Who do you think provided accurate intelligence of enemy positions and ship loadouts?

There are no rules of war in our fight against the Communists. Any and all survivors were killed on spot, no mercy was shown to your men.

If you suffered those merciless horrors in the hands of 3 pilots, imagine what will happen when you face the full might of the Lane Hackers. There is only one way you can wash away the shame of defeat. And that is by bringing even more communists to the slaughter the next time.

Your ever gracious host,
Goro Yoshida

Pages: 1 2