Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Serious Bug with "restart" Junker Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted before about the weird thing with Craytor Republic being red to many restarts....apparantly this is a known issue and can be fixed, old school....bribes , missions, killing selected NPCs etc....

This thing that I've noticed with Junkers "made" using the restart command seems more serious...as it seems an ongoing situation....First time I noticed it, I thought maybe it was a one off, or due to some odd actions on my part......however, I've noticed the same thing now with 2 more new Junkers, which is, simply, that killing Xeno NPCs on ones travels causes a drop in positive rep with the Junkers....6 or so dead Xenos causing the loss of one green square.....this seems very weird and worrying....how can you function as a Junker character if this is on going....constant bribes to stay in the good books of your own guys, for killing off their enemies? Could it be to do with the Xenos being universally disliked....and becoming too chummy with someone the Junkers dislike more...but who? Seems weird and awkward in any case....

EDIT

So, yeah anyway......I've been flying those two Junker guys here and there, keeping to Junker type activities, during the course of which, in Rheinland space I have seen the "rep square drop" thing correct itself....without shooting anyone or anything, I mean....very odd indeed....it was as if the mere running into previously unmet groups....Unioneers and whatnot.....and their addition to the "diplomacy list" thingy caused some kind of reset...or recalibration.....I found myself back to full green with the Junkers, once I hit New Berlin, without doing anything that'd effect rep, normally.....
It's really weird that killing Xenos makes Junker rep drop. Junkers don't have many enemies... maybe Hogosha is the answer. Hogosha hate Xenos and Junkers too. That's causing the odd rep change.

HOWEVER!
If you have a Junker ID, no matter what happens with your Junker (and Junker Guard) rep, once you dock somewhere and launch to space it will be reset to maximum 1.0.
You can go around killing hundreds of your Junker buddies, once you dock anywhere it will be back to full green.
Hope I helped.