Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: C:: - Custodi Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I like this, something else for the Corsairs, keep going ^-^
The first two posts and the signature received a slight visual upgrade. The header font was set to Montserrat, which is what we use in our transmission bars. You can get it here.
We've decided to have another go at officialdom, so if you'd like to help us reach it and contribute to the Corsair playerbase, please visit the recruitment and apply if you are interested.
The first posts were upgraded with the new anchor tags so they are more easily navigable.
Nice colors and stuff, very mlem layouts and skills, makes Corsairs dangerous again, μου αρέσει Smile

Edit: Give these guys a blue Forum account name already!
First post updated.
I really like your signature. I actually have a T-shirt with the same image. Maybe, one day, you could use "βασιλεὺς βασιλέων, βασιλεύων βασιλευόντων" s well.
(06-05-2018, 05:50 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I really like your signature. I actually have a T-shirt with the same image.

The Palaiologos eagle is a fairly beautiful symbol, however both it and the "four betas" aren't going to be used in iRP symbolism of Custodi as they are related to the Eastern Roman Empire and aren't thus really relevant to Custodi democracy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6