Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: C:: - Custodi Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Please post your feedback in this thread.

Important links:

Lore:
Faction Information
The High City of Heraklion -- The Cult of Archangels -- Augustopoloi

Faction threads:
Recruitment and Guidelines
Mission Board -- Bounty Board -- Registration

Well written, well themed attractive corsair faction concept. Gameplay seen from your leader is good so far - you have a clear sense of backstory. Keep the InRP and OORP conduct up - it'll be fun to see some green/turquoise 'Sairs.
>unioners friendly

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143572

rofl

I don't see other Rheinland and Bretonian factions that have a big history with the Corsairs elaborated on I'm going to assume it just runs off of the NPC diplomacy. Looking foward to seeing you in the Omegas ( :
(10-02-2016, 10:24 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]>unioners friendly

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143572

rofl
Hey, we don't know that.

(10-02-2016, 10:24 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see other Rheinland and Bretonian factions that have a big history with the Corsairs elaborated on I'm going to assume it just runs off of the NPC diplomacy.
It doesn't have a diplomacy yet. Once we shoot or get shot the list will be updated.

(10-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Arbeitskräfte Wrote: [ -> ]Well written, well themed attractive corsair faction concept. Gameplay seen from your leader is good so far - you have a clear sense of backstory. Keep the InRP and OORP conduct up - it'll be fun to see some green/turquoise 'Sairs.
Thanks for the kind feedback.
Nice faction. I dare to assume we'll end up doing business Big Grin
I noticed no Battleships, why is that? maybe i missed something...
(10-02-2016, 11:15 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed no Battleships, why is that? maybe i missed something...

Because Protege can't into caps

Jk

Faction writeup looks solid, let's hope that I meet you with my Unioner protege Smile
It's Cretan, not "Cretean".

Corsair factions are cool though (y)
(10-02-2016, 11:53 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]It's Cretan, not "Cretean".

Corsair factions are cool though (y)

yeah you cretin

looking forward to violently RPing near you
This looks like it could be an interesting faction. The only real gripe I have is that your insignia looks like it belongs to another generic researcher faction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6