Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: {343}Omori.Hisaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{343}Omori.Hisaki has been sanctioned for:

Quote:<Rules broken>3.8 Attacking people in Connecticut, without their express permission

Consequences: Ship deleted

They took you up on your offer to be reported and as you said you did not care for this ship, another has gone.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
No Problem xD
Tell me at least which ship you deleted because I have way to many and I don't want to check + 40 dslauncher accounts

Edit:
(03-20-2018, 11:39 AM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]another has gone.
[ALG]-Mistral
(03-22-2018, 12:33 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ][ALG]-Mistral

I don't have a ship called that.

I think that's a shared ship from [ALG].

Could you delete another one?

Edit: I have a fully equiped Sabre in Omicron Beta, /- or \- something, it has maybe 20-30 mill on it, but that one would be a better choice
Ok, the [ALG]] ship is not in the long list of ALG locked ships and shared your IP. However, as it is not yours we have gone with <0>Seele the first I found with the identical IP on the same day as the {343} ship.
(03-22-2018, 09:21 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, the [ALG] ship is not in the long list of ALG locked ships and shared your IP. However, as it is not yours we have gone with <0>Seele the first I found with the identical IP on the same day as the {343} ship.

Thank you.

Sanctioned noted and will not happen again.