Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Credits send to wrong character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

I accidentally send credits to the wrong character, the name was very similar to mine and I made a typo while doing it. Is there a way of getting the credits back?

Also I don't know if I'm posting in the correct section, I don't see a thread for this but if there is one please link it to me.
Make a Player Request.

After you post in that section, the thread becomes invisible, so don't be alarmed, just be patient and admins will sort it out fast. Make sure to write exact name of the character you sent credits from, where you sent credits, and where should they be sent, as well time and date of when that happened, exact amount of cash and other details to make admin's work as easier as possible.

If you forgot some of the details, you can check dsace.txt for in-game logs.
(03-22-2018, 09:33 AM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Make a Player Request.

After you post in that section, the thread becomes invisible, so don't be alarmed, just be patient and admins will sort it out fast. Make sure to write exact name of the character you sent credits from, where you sent credits, and where should they be sent, as well time and date of when that happened, exact amount of cash and other details to make admin's work as easier as possible.

If you forgot some of the details, you can check dsace.txt for in-game logs.

Thank you very much, thought I should go and post there.
Handled through Player Request