Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Citizen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Until they release the Campaign (Squadron 42) which they promised 2 years ago, I'm staying away from it. Obviously another reason is optimization problems.
Wow, didn't expect this thread to get this long nor this busy... then again its nots surprising given the topic lol.

(06-25-2019, 05:24 PM)Commissar SnakeLancerâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Until they release the Campaign (Squadron 42) which they promised 2 years ago, I'm staying away from it. Obviously another reason is optimization problems.

Yeah, that sounds like a sensible solution. Since I first started this thread I usually just go on to check out the updates every now and then, all it amounts to atm is a glorified tech demo. Probably give it a more concerted crack if they ever implement the ship salvaging game mechanics.
Just to inform you. The campaign enters beta in mid 2021.
So, someone is making BHG in SC or what? because BHG tag was taken.
(06-30-2019, 09:07 AM)Sonoshee Wrote: [ -> ]So, someone is making BHG in SC or what? because BHG tag was taken.

I mean there's also IMG in it already. Also a Rheinland faction that was totaly not done by anyone of us lol but like realy well done. It's a Rheinland that was literally implemented correctly into Star Citizen and not just a copy paste from Freelancer.
(06-30-2019, 09:12 AM)Commissar SnakeLancerâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2019, 09:07 AM)Sonoshee Wrote: [ -> ]So, someone is making BHG in SC or what? because BHG tag was taken.

I mean there's also IMG in it already. Also a Rheinland faction that was totaly not done by anyone of us lol but like realy well done. It's a Rheinland that was literally implemented correctly into Star Citizen and not just a copy paste from Freelancer.

Sounds quiet nice.
I managed to find only this so far: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/BHGN
(06-29-2019, 11:20 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to inform you. The campaign enters beta in mid 2021.

My grandkids will love this when it's finished. And I've not even gotten married yet
(06-29-2019, 11:20 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to inform you. The campaign enters beta in mid 2021.

I can't wait to buy an AMD Ryzen 14950X and an Nvidia RTX 6980 Ti to play this
You forgot Intel i29 96900XK 6.0 GHz CPU (:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6