Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Citizen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Might as well chuck it in there~

Are there many Disco community members playing Star Citizen? Discovery tends to seep into other faucets of my life so why not this one. Would be cool to fly with some peeps and perhaps join an org Smile
(03-23-2018, 12:39 PM)Praxor23 Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well chuck it in there~

Are there many Disco community members playing Star Citizen? Discovery tends to seep into other faucets of my life so why not this one. Would be cool to fly with some peeps and perhaps join an org Smile

To my knowledge IMG is the only serious attempt of moving disco members towards Star Citizen. Even I own it my machine can't run so far.
Since the Discovery Mod largely appeals to players with low hardware, there isn't a lot of overlap between the two communities.
Don't worry guys. In 2033, by the time Star Citizen is released, its engine will be long obsolete and you will probably have better computers than you have right now.

That is, if it turns out that the game is not actually a major scam.
I spent 60 EUR to buy it. I wonder if I can get it back somehow.
Well, I play it from time to time, but it is still buggy and lacks content. Besides, player activity is a bit low. Still, the gameplay is promising. Waiting for the singleplayer campaign
(03-23-2018, 01:53 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I spent 60 EUR to buy it. I wonder if I can get it back somehow.

Join the upcoming class action lawsuit. There are people who literally invested tens of thousands of dollars into this game before development even began. I imagine many of them share your sentiment.

(03-23-2018, 01:55 PM)Gardarik Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I play it from time to time, but it is still buggy and lacks content. Besides, player activity is a bit low. Still, the gameplay is promising. Waiting for the singleplayer campaign

How does one get Alpha access?
(03-23-2018, 02:09 PM)Sturmwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 01:53 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I spent 60 EUR to buy it. I wonder if I can get it back somehow.

Join the upcoming class action lawsuit. There are people who literally invested tens of thousands of dollars into this game before development even began. I imagine many of them share your sentiment.

(03-23-2018, 01:55 PM)Gardarik Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I play it from time to time, but it is still buggy and lacks content. Besides, player activity is a bit low. Still, the gameplay is promising. Waiting for the singleplayer campaign

How does one get Alpha access?

You register and buy one of the packages. I paid approximately 6800 yen (~60 USD) for Multiplayer + singleplayer. After this, you download the game an play it.
Sounds simple enough.
(03-23-2018, 01:28 PM)Sturmwind Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry guys. In 2033, by the time Star Citizen is released, its engine will be long obsolete and you will probably have better computers than you have right now.

That is, if it turns out that the game is not actually a major scam.

That is how I feel. I remember spending $400 or so to back it back in like 2015 or earlier. And here I am, still waiting. Maybe my Grandchildren will be able to play it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6