Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to you,
Since I am joining Discovery, I just wanted to say 'Hi' . I kinda cannot wait any longer to explore another Freelancer Universe Smile.
I personally made much Multiplayer Experience in 'nother mods and on some servers.
I have made much experience and I know some techniques, but the Discovery Universe is a bit different to the mods I have played.
Discovery has replaced content what has kinda confused me, but lucky me I have something new to discover yet ...
The Roleplay and the Battleships are very interesting in here...better than in any other mod I saw.

----------------------------SOME QUESTIONS I HAVE THOUGH-------------------------
-Are players allowed to use bats/bots at PvP?
-Why is system chat as main chatting option disabled [/s still possible]
-Is it okay to have different chars with different IDs?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be very glad if you answered me those Smile TIPS AND HINTS ARE OFC WELCOMED Big Grin

Cya all in (Rheinland-)space,
with best regards Kane himself
Welcome!

There's a system called Connecticut, just type "/conn" while docked and you'l undock there, it's an ooRP system designed for practice. When you there, politely ask people if they want to train, and ask them if they want to use bats/bots, mines, etc. But outside of the Conn, everything's allowed!

Since there's often a lot of players in the same system, spamming lots of system messages would create troubles. So, local chat is the primary chat used, and if you want to access system messages, just use "/s"

You'l allowed to have as many characters as you'd like, as long they're within rules.

Other than that, read server rules and jump in-game, you'l catch up pretty easily since you're already an experienced player.
(03-23-2018, 01:04 PM)Kane himself Wrote: [ -> ]-Is it okay to have different chars with different IDs?

First of all hello!!!! (sun)

I was kind of confused when i begun, then i heard this is absolutely normal to have different id's, many have more then one accounts on the forum as i saw.... Then i did it too, at least having more id's, and now i start to get "slightly" schizophrenic... but i guess that is normal... Confused
Welcome Smile
Always good to see fresh faces on discovery! Hope you have fun here.
I see that name and think is back.

That would be funny as hell.
I hope you do not want to tell me there's another Kane here
(03-24-2018, 03:00 PM)Kane himself Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you do not want to tell me there's another Kane here

A quick look at the list suggests that there's at least five.

Also, welcome, enjoy your stay.