Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =DSE- Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS
Scrap Palace =DSE- HEADQUARTERS

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ TRANSMISSION-outwards ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

SENDER: Steve Veltman
POSITION: CEO of =DSE-
TO: General Communication from/to =DSE-

To one and all. It is my distinct pleasure to announce that =DSE= (Deep Space Engineers) is forging ahead with its ambitious plans to be the number one construction and maintenance company in Liberty. Already we have hired seven new franchisees as we seek to build upon our very strong growth to date.

Please feel free to use this Message Dump for general communications with us.

Steve Veltman CEO of =DSE-

[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]
[Image: 0092ZOe.png]
[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]
Priority: Vermillion Level

From: Captain of the Super Transport Ship "San Francisco", Edward Sterling.
To: Steve Veltman, CEO of Deep Space Engineers
Encryption: Open transmission

Hey boss, we are very worried, in the open communications channel we received a message from the unioners, they are asking for a monthly pay so the base and ourselves won't get attacked, we have decided to suspend labors temporarily. Meanwhile the San Francisco will be relocated to Planet Houston, only our mining ship will stay in the base.

We hope that this will be solved peacefully.

DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS

TRANSMISSION -Outward

TO: Edward Stirling

Thank you, Mr. Stirling, for bringing this to my immediate attention. Any threat to the lives of my Franchisees is a very serious matter.

I do hope that this will indeed be sorted amicably as it is in no one's interest to go to war over something so trivial.

As a reward for your diligence, you will find a bonus with our deepest gratitude.

[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]
To: CEO -DSE-
From: Ollie Shultz, Pilot of the =DSE- Miner =DSE-Vermont

Hi Boss

Well that was a shock. I returned from small holiday after droping of my Scrap in Sprague only to find that the smelter base has gone and my miner adrift in Texas where I was immediatly jumped on by pirates.
As niether of my DSE vessels have acess to the Scrap-Palace I wonder if my franchiese is still in place.
Exploring the comms channels I find a reference to docking at Port Reys but ask if you have left your franchiese holders adrift while you create this enhancement to the =DSE- enterprise.
I wish you every success in this new enhancement but also ask if I have missed an essential comms brief stating the MO we should follow.
DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS

TO:Ollie

Yes, a big surprise. All franchises are secure. We must be a bit patient, however.

You may have missed my Press Release on the matter. My only regret was not being able to tell all franchisees yet about the situation with Veltman Smelter.

PRESS RELEASE:
Veltman Smelter is in the process of relocating to its new location. Final decisions about where and when are still being discussed with Liberty officials. Its life expectancy of two months was met, (as per the agreement) but the amount of corrosion to the outer shell and the external equipment due to the intense radiation was abandoned and scrapped. This included the weapon platforms and shield deployment apparatus which were now glitching and deemed irreparable. They were left active as the Base Construction Platform that was to be used to dismantle the hulk was still on board.

Currently, all the equipment, materials and supplies have been stored at Scrap Palace being refurbished ready for the rebuild of Veltman Smelter. All staff are on leave and on return will be reassigned until Veltman's next assignment.

As a side note, when the demolition crews returned to pull the now valueless and abandoned shell to bits, it seemed to have blown up. Likely cause was a buildup of methane gas (fart gas) left behind by a number of Outcasts that had been squatting there.
Hi Boss

Thanks for the update. I see the press release was made after I had returned to my miner.
Understand what you are trying to do and untill then I will park my vessels on pitsburg as there is currently no function for them and no docking rights at Scrap Palace.

I shall keep my eyes open for when we can commence mining operations again when it is resanable safe and profitable to do so.
If you require my transports to shift commodities into new facilities just ask. They are free for use.

Regards

Ollie
DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS

TO: General Press Release

It is with great pleasure that =DSE- welcome Trev and Faye Harvey to the middle management position of Base Managers of Scrap Palace and the cooperative venture with Sirius Base Construction. They are not only valued franchisee's of =DSE- but in taking on the roles of managers of the are two Texas facilities enable me to build the business of =DSE- still further. Trev will also be using one of our might Mastodon's, made of course by our shipyard, to haul goods. Faye is a great office administrator, and they are ideal managers.

As you know, =DSE- has become aligned with SBC. Deep Space Engineers are major construction players in Sirius and it is a natural fit to work with SBC.

As soon as both Scrap Palace and SBC complete their extensive renovations we will be able to market our smeltered premium scrap through the company shop for our franchisees and valued partners. Not only is the cost to buy very competitive, but the purchase price of commodities needed to expand Scrap Palace is also very lucrative.

As an extension of our franchise policy, we will be offering franchisee's the opportunity to manage future =DSE- bases as the business expands. Watch this space.

To all Pilots using Scrap-Palace and Handlesdepot Bases

I have been asked by the CEO =DSE- to assume the appointment of Operations Manager of the bases Scrap-Palace and Handlesdepot. In my mind this does not mean Base Manager but perhaps implies that I assist in building the base wealth by improving the operational effectiveness of these bases.
Looking at the Tag Lists of these bases I observe that there are many users who clearly have their own agenda in improving their own wealth. I have no idea who most of the pilots are but we have a common interest and so I call upon you to PM me with your interests and how you would wish to see these bases develop.
The prime business must be mining operations and the inload of ore for onward distribution by miner’s transport and indy traders but there has to be more than that. As a miner myself I can find in a tad irksome to spend hours inloading ore only to find that an indy traders has brought up the stock for resale elsewhere. Good luck to them but there must be a way we can improve on this such as base buy only days and base sell only days each having its own price. The Miner makes cash, the trader makes cash and so does the base.
I am also playing with the idea of stock valuable commodities that may be hard to obtain or in great demand by many. This thought needs lots of attention so again I ask for those with ideas to step forward and PM me or post under the =DSE- comms link.
If you use these bases, then you have an interest for their survivability.
Hopefully I may have obtained assistance in the base maintenance so that step may have been sorted, we shall see.

Bellepheron is my ship, (and comms link callsign)
Ollie Shultz is my name.

Looking forward to hearing from you.