Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Last Time when i was here was about 2011. 4.45 version of server. My nickname was Mirage and Prinz Eugen. Its good to See that people from Old Times still are in here and continue takeing part in this great community
Welcome back. You should check veteran packages if they apply to you. (right top of forums, green button).

Also, as a sidenote, where are you from? Your username suggests me you're from Poland (:
Hello and welcome back!
About veteran items, I pass. Want to build my char from the begining.

Yes i am from Poland
this server is anarchy , and many players not replies your answers . and for recruiting any ids not found becouse admins ids guild and companies not replies nor not speak
Why are you trying to scare people off? That's not very nice!

Hello and welcome back to Discovery! I hope you've enjoyed things so far. There's plenty of RP to be had with factions and individuals of all stripes! It's nice to see fellow Freelancers making their way back to our neighborhood.

If you have questions, feel free to ask! If I don't know something, I might be able to point you in the right direction, or find someone who can.

Cheers!
~Sand_Spider
(03-26-2018, 11:27 PM)+FARYS+ Wrote: [ -> ]this server is anarchy , and many players not replies your answers . and for recruiting any ids not found becouse admins ids guild and companies not replies nor not speak

You're asking the wrong people then. I've never left a question unanswered.
If you want some real good info, look for any [Angel] ships in game. Their very existence is dedicated to helping people.
But I digress, welcome, Michal! Do enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the above mentioned [Angel], or alternatively, ask here: Help and Support Section.
I also suggest you take a look at The Rules. Both forum and server, they are crucial to the survival of this place.
And if it comes to it, don't be afraid to drop me a PM, I won't mind helping.
Welcome back. I bet you will have a unique perspective on the changes here at Disco once you establish yourself again. And yes there are people that don't take the time to answer however i am not one of those people and neither is FARYS and I believe FARYS is in your time zone. I however am not in your time zone but sometimes play in all the diff time zones. My "Explorer21" series of ships you can ask anything in game and 95% chance I will answer. 5% usually I am Mining or in PvP battles and I probably won't answer at those times due to focusing on task at hand. I have gotten to know FARYs the last 2 + months and he is a good guy. He probably just tried to talk to the extremely inRP people and they don't ever answer me either unless it is specific to inRP activity. Good luck.
As far as i look, BAF still exist and Rheinland doesnt have much personel, despite The fact that many persons still roam on theirs territory. Much have changed i see. Even on client side. Now i cannot map mouse movement to any of the keys. Previously on 4.85 it was possible, but now i see that its impossible. Thanks to that my carrier as a fighter pilot ended cause got quite unique style of flying, but i find a way to achieve that. For now i stick with miner/hauler carrier