Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone,i joined Discovery server one week ago,so everything is new to me,i played a lot Freelancer single player so i am a big fan of it.
I am coming from Croatia,a little country in Europe.

I own a CSV and I earned some money by mining in colorado,and now i am ready to join some faction.

Any advices are welcome!
Why hello there, welcome to the server. Strange coincidence I'm Croatian too:P.
Look good for a faction that suits you. It's an important choice.
You can always try to join the Colonial Remnant, if you have what it takes to be a good player in all aspects, or at least try to become one.
If not, there are a lot of good/worse/better factions out there.
The choices are enormous.
Welcome!

Joining a faction that doesn't operate in Liberty would be good. Why?

You'll simply learn how to RP well while joining any other faction. If you really want to join a Liberty based faction then you should join it later, while you gain RP experience.

That's my perspective on the starting faction thingy, of course any other person may have a different opinion.
Yes,you are wright,it doesn't have to be in liberty,i am on Manhattan because i was selling there silver.
I will go on a little tour throught the universe to see other factions
Hey man, welcome , enjoy the game and feel free to ask anything you have doubts about.
Hi mate, welcome to discovery! And, I'm beginning to think Croatians will take over this server soon:P
Hello mate!
Have fun on server! :)
hello! welcome around and have fun ^^
Rheinland Military?

Welcome
Croatian invasion. I believe your name is Tomislav, isn't it? I shall call you Tomo. You're the third Tomo I know here...

Oh and welcome to Disco!

~Mikey

EDIT: By the way... advice: Get Skype. If you want -more- advice, add my skype name: Etaphreven (quite obvious, eh?).
Pages: 1 2 3