Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: More unlawfull stations for bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have played with an pirate gunboat last days in Bretonia; earlier my main base were Trafalgar but now where Trafalga is destoried it have become very hard to dock anywhere as unlafull. I had personal problems with Gaians so I can only dock a molly, outcast or corsairs bases but there are just a few remaining in Bretonia. Just docking to get offline was hardly in Bretonia since normal Freelancer but now...

I would like to see a Junker Liner at the Devon Astroid field in NL - that would replace trafalga.
A Molly, Prevateer or (independent) pirate base in Manchester's Sheffield South Ice Field would be nice to.
Leeds has also no dockables for any unlawfull. Since Leeds is more or less behinde the attacking borders there are more often gallic traders that could interesting for pirates but without an dockable postion it is hard to work there.

Would you agree on a least on of that or am I the only person that misses unlawful bases outside of cambridge and newcastle?
Good idea, the Trafalgar evacuees/refugees could use a good relocation point! Perhaps something that allows up to GBs/transports to dock at least. Bretonian Junkers should be fuming over the loss of Trafalgar.

Also, I think Junkers should now be able to attack/pirate Gallic ships inside Bretonia, and that should include Leeds. Junker retaliation!