Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RP and Multiplayer noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy hey, and welcome aboard the Discovery Community!

Since you mentioned licenses, yes - All ships have an ID that tells you what the player with it is and isn't allowed to do as a member of that faction. IDs will also determine what type of ships and weapons you can equip! If you ever find yourself with a server message that mentions your power core having reduced efficiency, it may be your weapon and/or ship choice on a particular ID. If you ever find yourself at 10% power core, odds are you are trying to use an enemy's guns!

For a list of guns and ships each ID can use, we have a handy dandy Compatibility Calculator that will help you determine things! Simply choose the Faction Identification you want to view, the Ship Type, then choose Ship Class. The calculator will then list all available guns and percentages - A 100% gun means no nerf, a 90% gun means you keep 90% re-charge efficiency, etc. Some factions might not be locatable on the Calculator; in these cases, we have the older Technology Chart Spreadsheet, in which you can line up what Faction and Weapon/Ship Choice you want and see what percentage turns up.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask here or via PM! I'm always happy to help whenever I can!

Warm regards,
~Sand_Spider
Hi Meph!

Welcome to gratis schizophrenia online. You will have tons of fun here! I mean it is not causing it, i had a couple of personalities before, but now i cant count them anymore. Also nice to see more around 40... We survived quite a bit eh?

Greetings,
Marvin.... i guess.
Welcome to Discovery Mep ! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2