Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RP and Multiplayer noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,
this is my first time doing role-play so forgive me for any mistakes I may make. I've been playing Freelancer since 2001 but never got around to playing it online let alone this awesome mod. I love the different licenses needed, and the rest of the cool stuff.

Anyways, about myself, I'm from England and am almost 40 years of age. I have a dark sense of humour and will try my best to contain it (for the PG audience). My hobbies include, wow... what would I give as examples of my hobbies? I have quite an ecclectic collection of them that span from gaming to DJing and back to reading through to Locksports.

Thank you for taking the time to read this long winded (it feels like I've typed for ages) intro to all that is Meph.
Welcome to Disco
Welcome to Disco, make yourself at home.

(03-30-2018, 09:36 AM)Meph Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing Freelancer since 2001
Freelancer was released March 4th 2003 Wink
Welcome friendo-

Prepare for some confusion: we have a Mephistoles around here already so, your choice of name will complicate matters a little bit
I saw you in-game.

I immediately thought you to be

Welp.

Welcome to Disco.
Yes Meph is short for Mephistopheles, but I'm a different person. I've used it as a handle for near on 20 years. And before that I was using the full version of the name but too many people were using it too so I shortened it as no-one had done.
Hi Meph.
Meph - not even once.

Jokes aside, hello there and welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to Hell Discovery Freelancer. Don't be afraid to ask things out, people 'are' helpful here.
Well than; hello and welcome. Would like to raid you with my pirates Wink
Pages: 1 2