Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi All New to the server..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

My name is Sulfur, and I wanted to start a new journey on this server. I'm quite "new" to this game, I played on the BSG Freelancer Server back in 2007. I found this game of my childhood when I was sorting out old stuff in my basement. Pretty much another nostalgia trip. However I found this server watching some Freelancer videos and thought about trying it out.

See ya ingame.
Hey there, welcome to the wonderful world of Discovery! Always nice to see a new pilot. If you have any questions or need help with anything, shot a PM my way and I'll be happy to help. See you in space. and stay frosty out there!
Welcome to Disco - As Quantum said, feel free to ask me or him for help! See you spaceside Big Grin
Welcome aboard mate. As mentioned above. If ya got any questions feel free to ask. See you in space!
Got any questions? PM me and I can hook you up with a helper real quick!
Hey there.. Welcome, enjoy your time here.

And make sure you've read this. Also 'Tutorial' section can be much useful for newcomer

See ya ingame
Howdy hey, Sulfur! We're glad to have you here! You'll find that Discovery is filled with both awesome RP experiences and fun additions via server commands to truly enhance everyone's experience. If you need help with starting funds or learning how to fly or fight, joining a faction is a good way to get started! Or, if you prefer to fly solo for a while to get your bearings first, that's fine, too! Freelancers enjoy a lot of independence from factional ties, and there's nothing wrong with remaining neutral.

Have fun, and see you out there!

Warm regards,
~Sand_Spider