Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diamond Star and Brown's Port Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diamond Star and Brown's Port Platinum

Greetings fellas as a owner of Diamond Star and co owner of Brown's Port Platinum i am happy to annonce both stations are fully operational.

What we do:

Diamond Star

Diamond Star is staion in sytem Omega 11 sector 5B with specific purpose of storing uncut diamonds and other commodities.

As for the moment the moment the price of uncut diamonds its set at 2.500 s.credits pet unit(price may vary)

We also buy Reinforced Alloy for 900 s.credits per unit.Oxygen,food(preferably luxury food) wand water for 350 s.credits per unit.

In the closes future we will open a weapon's shop as well stay tunned.

Brown's Port Platinum

Brown's Port Platium is staion located in Alberta system sector 2D/E.The station purpose is to store and sell Platinum-198Ore.
The current price for buying ore from the station is at 2.500 s.credits per unit.(price may vary)

Base also needs a supply of Reinforced Alloy which is bought at 700 s.credits per unit and the essencial Food,Water and Oxygen which are all bought for 300 s.credits each.

In the future we plan to bring more exotic commodities to the station but everything with time.

Me(Claus Berthold) and my partner( Malcolm Graves) are open for any contracts that include the current commodies we sell,hauling,storing and selling.
We are open for business with every one who wants to work with us.
Greetings!

Has the status on prices changed for the Diamond Star station?
The price of uncut diamonds indeed went up with 300 credits but thats for few weeks.
Is any mineable platinum ore in the field near the base in Alberta? I've tried yesterday to mine in there, but nothing drops.
Not sure this Base is still thing. Last post is almost one year old. But i can give you an answer about this one:

(03-05-2019, 10:58 AM)[mgtow]_Sword Wrote: [ -> ]Is any mineable platinum ore in the field near the base in Alberta? I've tried yesterday to mine in there, but nothing drops.

The Alberta Platinum Ore Field is off since 4.91.

More information about the mining system can be found here:

Mining Update Final NOTE: The Platinum Field in Nagano is still up. The spreadsheet doesn't mention that.

Forum mining guide

Wiki Mining Guide
(03-05-2019, 01:33 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure this Base is still thing. Last post is almost one year old. But i can give you an answer about this one:

(03-05-2019, 10:58 AM)[mgtow]_Sword Wrote: [ -> ]Is any mineable platinum ore in the field near the base in Alberta? I've tried yesterday to mine in there, but nothing drops.

The Alberta Platinum Ore Field is off since 4.91.

More information about the mining system can be found here:

Mining Update Final NOTE: The Platinum Field in Nagano is still up. The spreadsheet doesn't mention that.

Forum mining guide

Wiki Mining Guide

The base is online but is not selling anything (just bots and USI id). Thanks for the heads up.
Dear owners of the Diamond Star in Omega-2,

I would like to request docking rights for the anomaly-hunting ships King_Midas, Tornado and Wanderlust. Iskra is getting increasingly hostile, so I wanted to have another docking space in this system.

Would be cool if you had the opportunity to buy/sell anomaly-scanner-batteries aswell.

Best regards, Lanik Mueller

☆ From: Lucas Ronson

☆ To: Diamond Star administrator

☆ Subject: Docking rights

Sir!

My name is Lucas Ronson. I'm a trader affiliated to the Interspace Commerce. I specialize in ores and other valuable commodities. Diamond Star's close proximity to the diamond mining zone makes it the perfect place to stage operations from. I would therefore like to request that you grant myself, and a local miner, docking rights at your base. Here are the ship names, and their credentials.

Fading.Shadow ID / IFF
Wolf.Schnauzer ID / IFF

Respectfully,

Lucas Ronson
Cmdr. Fading.Shadow

Dear Owners of Diamond Star

My name is Grayson Carlyle I would like to request that you grant the following Ships docking rights
- [*USI*]Toronto[J-E]
- [*USI*]Vancouver[J-E]
- Staubsauger

thx in advance and on a good business relationship in the future