Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bring "Lich" to the border worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Think its about time we add Lich VHF to the BW ships line or perhaps make it an OC VHF. Given the fact that RoS is long gone it makes no sense that the cooler looking sabre should be collecting dust for years.
The Lich is considered an "Edge World" ship. Factions such as the Core, Corsairs, Order, Outcasts, and.. Maybe one or two more I can't think of right now are able to use the Lich, as well as all of the old RoS tech, which was made possible in the most recent patch. Freelancers can use 'em at 75%, as well.

Edit: Oh, Corsairs can't use them? Well, that avoids OC-Clone tech on Corsairs, at least! Zoners having them is a nice thing to see, since their own guns are kind of lack-luster.
I do not really understand why Coalition and Core has access to them.. Well hello Devvvssss, oldschool RoS member here and speaking!..

RoS were exilled from Casts and built own destiny deep within Omegas. But if it's kind of para-civilian tech.. I guess Outcasts, Wilds and even IMG shall have em.
- Re-added Reapers of Sirius guns and ships as Edge Worlds tech, sold on Zoner bases.
- Edge Worlds tech available to: Auxesia, Coalition, Core, Order, Zoners (100%) Freelancer and Pirate ID (75%).

Patch Notes: x
Why not the Outcasts?
Nobody will fly a Sabre ever again, that's why we didn't add it to the BW techcell and that is why we won't.

(04-05-2018, 02:39 AM)LaneDweller Wrote: [ -> ]Why not the Outcasts?

Arguably the OCs do have some (very dubious) right to the shipline in lore, but we opted not to hand it out to them because we wanted to avoid both of the Hispanic factions using them, which are less edgeworlds oriented and more invasion oriented. I was on the fence about giving them to the SCRA for the same reason, but ultimately we couldn't really justify not doing so.
Why can't AI use lich? >.>
How about making the sabre a HF, adding Lich as VHF and screw the Switchblade... its a vanilla ship anyways that won't be missed much.
The devteam should hire you as a consultant on how to cause mass community outrage tbqh.
(04-05-2018, 02:40 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody will fly a Sabre ever again, that's why we didn't add it to the BW techcell and that is why we won't.

I'm curious as to how many people still fly Sabres, actually. Pretty much every faction that used them as VHFs back in the old days has their own VHF now. I'm guessing it's pretty much just Freelancers who don't like the Raven's Talon?
Pages: 1 2