Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crusader Kings II - Free stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a quick note, one thing paradox does that is kind of nice regarding DLC is the multiplayer aspect. As long as the host has the DLC, the other players in the game will have access to it as well. So if your primary interest in this game is multiplayer and you know you'll be playing with someone who has the DLC you dont need to personally bother buying it.
Quote:Similar to how Civ V was playable only after you got all of the relevant DLCs
>all
>two

(04-06-2018, 07:42 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a list of the important DLC's then?
The Old Gods, Legacy of Rome, Way of Life, Conclave, The Reaper's Due, Sons of Abraham, EU4 Save Converter
Legacy of Rome you can pass on. Jade Dragon However, and Sword of Islam is important. Monks ad Mystics is Optional. The Republic is important.

OH AND HORSE LORDS
(04-06-2018, 10:01 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]EU4 Save Converter

I almost choked on my coffee from laughing.
(04-06-2018, 07:47 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]That's the staple of Paradox games. Similar to how Civ V was playable only after you got all of the relevant DLCs. The up to date CK2 is an amazing game and I still pool in hours of my time into it, but you need to invest into it to get the actual experience it was designed for.

Actually, I've heard people say that and, I find that untrue.

CK 2 was developed to let you play a Christian Ruler in Europe. The base game lets you do that. Every DLC since has simply opened up other, separate avenues of play. Tribes, Republics, Nomads, etc.
This looks boring. Lol!
(04-06-2018, 06:25 PM)Dave Synk Wrote: [ -> ]This looks boring. Lol!

Paradox games are only for socialites in exclusive locked and passworded ts channels, I guess you don't qualify.
Funny thing. I bought the game when it came out, but I got into it only recently. Give it a chance and surprise yourself, ESPECIALLY when you are not the sort of person who plays strategy.
(04-06-2018, 09:57 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]You're encouraging people to become elitists by playing Paradox games.

Not just slightly elitist.

Incestuous neo-nazis who cut off their Daddy's winkle and sells them to the Ming dynasty for a shiny bathrobe grade elitist.

Although if someone could tell me why my Shia Sultan keeps dying from poisoned wine when he doesn't drink alcohol, that would be great.
If anyone would like to game with me sometime I have all DLC. Multiplayer hosts share their dlc with all players in that game session. I usually play vanilla and After The End Fan Fork mod.
Pages: 1 2