Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crusader Kings II - Free stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://store.steampowered.com/app/20377..._Kings_II/
Getting it makes it free forever. Free stuff is good I hear.
Yeah, the game is great and a lot of people Disco already have most, if not all, of the DLC. Get it while it's free now.
The game is rather unplayable unless you get most of the DLCs for it. Keep that in mind.
(04-06-2018, 07:22 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The game is rather unplayable unless you get most of the DLCs for it. Keep that in mind.

How so?
(04-06-2018, 07:31 AM)Bulldog. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2018, 07:22 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The game is rather unplayable unless you get most of the DLCs for it. Keep that in mind.

How so?

Some of the development updates add DLC-like behaviour to AIs without giving it to players, making the game extremely limited without DLC.
Can we get a list of the important DLC's then? I already had Way of Life recomended, any others we should get, preferably without spending $170nzd on all of them?
That's the staple of Paradox games. Similar to how Civ V was playable only after you got all of the relevant DLCs. The up to date CK2 is an amazing game and I still pool in hours of my time into it, but you need to invest into it to get the actual experience it was designed for.
(04-06-2018, 07:42 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a list of the important DLC's then? I already had Way of Life recomended, any others we should get, preferably without spending $170nzd on all of them?

Yes please.
You're encouraging people to become elitists by playing Paradox games.
"F Gavelkind" the game.
Pages: 1 2