Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hacker Professorship | From: FAdm Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Esteemed Professors.

I recently picked disturbing reports that a Lane Hacker operative claimed Coronado as Liberty Space and distrupted operations of The Council while they had no intentions of conflict. I would like to kindly ask that do not fire on allies of Crayter Republic within Coronado System and do not make claims about OUR space.

Have a good day.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

FADM Richard,

I suppose introductions are unnecessary in my case so I will jump directly to the matter at hand.

It appears your contacts in the Council have intentionally misinformed you. It worries me how you treat their word as a fact without any attempt to cross-verify it. Our operative engaged the enemy contact in Baffin system. "Liberty Space" referred to the systems from which the Council ship came from, it is painfully obvious that we do not regard nor wish Coronado to be under Liberty's jurisdiction.

I do hope this clarifies any and all issues. Have a nice day Mr Richard.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Mr.Yoshida

Thank you for informing us and bringing light to the situation. I would suggest not impeding Council's operations as they play a crucial part in crippling iron fist of GRN. While we cannot dictate your diplomacy in the end, GRN is our common enemy, therefore we should support actions against them.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military