Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CRN|-RNV-Olympia | Special Operative ID (Tech+Special Jumpdrive)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Forum name of the owner:

2. What exactly are you requesting?

%100 Council Capital Weapons Tech, Special Jumpdrive that Works similar to Vagrant Jumpdrives mechanically.

What i would want from the Jumpdrive is a commodity i can buy over Sabah Shipyard that is tied to my ID that allows me to run the Jumpdrive as long as the commodity is in my Cargo hold. It could cost me around 25-30m like Vagrant's Powercells for example.

3. Exact name, identification and affiliation of the character:

CRN|-RNV-Olympia, =CR= ID / Crayter Military IFF

4. Why is this request necessary for the continuation of this character's roleplay?

It is more of the aforemented ship's roleplay rather than the Character's. As the first working prototype of Deimos-Class Dreadnoughts, and the current acting flagship of Crayter First Fleet, the Admirality seeks to improve the ship by installing experimental tech such as upgrading a standard Mark IV Jumpdrive to run on directly from ship's powercore and weapons to get absolute maximum fighting capability from the ship. Therefore, Fleet Admiral Michael Richard engages in a series of deals through several parties and acquires prototype origin weapons(SciData reward code weapons) as well as superior allied (mainly Gallic) tech.

5. What short-term and long-term goals are you planing to achieve on this character?

Short term goals and long term goals are pretty much similar, as they are partly goals of the nation the character belongs to. Character's personal goals can be accessed in his bio which i will link below.

We can give a few examples of goals as:

-Preventing GRN advancement in Taus and Leeds, Magellan and Cortez.
-Getting further experimental Technologies as they become available,
-Protecting Crayter Republic and its people.
-Uniting locals under a single banner and form a Federation of sorts.
-Bring prosperity to Crayter Military and command them successfully.

6. Provide links to the relevant forum roleplay.
1) Michael Richard's Bio - Warning: Rather long.
2) Installment of a highly sophisticated AI unit - Not finished yet.
3) Dealings with Ezreal Vertiga
4) Powercore overhaul by IRG
5) Heavy Ion Blaster BP Acquisition From Prof. Nerva Regis
6) Project Olympia
7) Weapons Deal with Council
7. Provide a cliffnote/summary for the links provided above.

The bio is obvious, it describes the man's life story and some of the untold happening in Crayter's history. (Post Second Exodus is purely based on ingame happenings and shaped by various players by their effects)

In the AI RP, Richard seeks help from various organizations on replacing the limited "Corinth" AI system onboard Olympia with a sophisticated AI assistant to severely reduce crew needs. After all it is a Dreadnought's purpose, to run with minimum possible crew.

While AI endeavour is happening, Admirality and Richard seeks to improve Olympia's fighting capability with experimental weapons. To achieve that, Richard contacts with renowned independant captain Exreal Vertiga and later Canaan professor Nerva Regis to acquire prototype weapons.

To run Jump Drive Mark IV more efficiently, Richard also contacts with IRG again to have a full replacement of "Xiphos" Mark III Standard-Issue powercore and it gets replaced with an IRG equalivent that also eliminates the need to have additional batteries carried alongside. (Note: I did not request a fuelless Jump Drive because that would be rather OP on a combat focused vessel).

Project Olympia thread is there to act as a diary/log of progress and describes how the acquire tech performs as well as giving information on how the idea of acquiring tech came to be.

Finally, the Admirality and Richard is interested in superior Gallic tech and offers a pair of Hydra-Class Gunboats(we refer them as corvettes inRP) and a wing of Nyx Fighters in Exchange of Council Primary Battleship Turrets.

8. How long has this character been building its backstory?

I believe since early 2015.

9. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom.
- Rachel Snow and Finn McCool
- General Pierre LaFlamme
- Ezreal Vertiga
- Nerva Regis

10. Small Notice:

I am yet to acquire some equipment that i need, namely 2x Heavy Ion Blaster(from Admins via request) and a Hyperspace Scanner Mark II.(From a player named ) If this request is accepted and my equipment not arrived yet somehow, i would like clarification regarding if i can freely mount those equipment and weapons.

250m fee can be taken from IMG|Xiphos
Approved the Council Weapons.
Changed JD request.

You've received a copy of the =CR= ID as an SRP ID. This one functions as a JD4 that consumes half as much batteries. That means you can jump 4 times as opposed to 2.
The Jump Drive IV has been removed from your ship for that. It also has 100% on Council weaponry.

These changes will activate after server restart.