Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: LC-Halite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LC-Halite has been banned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
4.4 Every char must have only one type of ID equipped and they must play to that ID.
If an appeal passes, the member is assigned the Probation Usergroup for 6 months, during which their forum and server behavior is evaluated.

Consequences: Banned

You've been raising eyebrows with your recent actions, and as of now, you'll have time to consider if we let you back into the server just to look for loopholes.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I'm going to assume that a certain Kestrel was a sneakmin ship.

Regardless, evidence, please.
Evidence Sent
It appears that in my quest to get LC- FR5'd from Liberty, I got my server access removed.

I didn't bother making any of my LC- chars hostile to Libby because I assumed I would have been handed down an FR5 months ago and they would be made hostile for me without me needlessly right clicking NPCs and whatnot to get that sweet red rep, then 5th| and Co. were considerate enough to attack me with minimal RP anyway, so I thought it would only be a matter of admin backlog before the FR5 would be processed.

However, when the expected did not happen, I had to take more and more, well, showy measures.

What's funny is that I was just right clicking the Cruise Inhibitor to pass the time whilst waiting for someone to either hit on or pew. I didn't consider it at all a big deal, just something to do so (also the disruption animation looks cool). I mean, it's a Cruise Inhibitor with like... Core 3 POB health (or so). Ain't no snub in the world that will take it down in anything resembling a timely manner. Also, I do possess a Ransy, so I could have pulled a TERMINATOR007 and brought THAT over if I wanted to kill the Inhibitor. (sun)

I'd like some explanation of this, though. How does this in any way constitute trolling, harassing, or flaming? You'd think the combat docking (11:15) and silently re-engaging (11:46) Carrier would be the source of outrage here, but apparently I'm an idiot for... something. Maybe the basehug to counter a 2 GB + 1 VHF party bearing down on me, but I've had enough Libby lawfuls try to pull that on me, so it's a very equal-opportunity thing.
To clarify, I didn't report you, I uploaded a video per request of someone who did. Anyways, the obvious violation in the video is intentionally hugging a POB of Liberty Lawfuls (by which you're getting shot at) to bait us into shooting it so it turns red on us. If you're getting shot by something and you're not red to it while you should be, at least have the courtesy of not not hugging a POB. You can also add consistent PvP baiting (multiple encounters with the same purpose - bait lawfuls into shooting you, hug the POB or other solars, hope it turns on them and laugh your arse off, explain it as "quest to get FR5'd") in which you succeeded with the drone who almost died. As someone who's been here long enough you should know better.
Oh boy. Now I get to close a sanction thread. Stop.
3 months is up. You're free to play again.

I do suggest you be careful.