Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: THP| Reporting Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

THP| Reporting Channel

[Image: giphy.gif]

Now it has come to the attention of Senior Staff that our previous reporting channel (the one also bearing our old namesake) was a bit on the shabby side and has been gathering dust of late. That is why, after careful consideration and a few "terse" exchanges, we have decided to do away with the old and bring in the brand spanking new! After consulting some very "in the know" and fashion trendy Neural Net Architects, we have fashioned an entirely new reporting channel. This time completely Melford free!

All business that is related with the League, from trade deals, operational announcements, mission reports and anything else you consider noteworthy should go here. Through this the appropriate course of action can be taken and the most benefits reaped for our organisation.

Remember, the League overcomes.

Marcus Galway
Chief Adjuntant to Merchant Captain Tordai
[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]

User ID :::: Katt T, Horizon
ID ::::------18832
CSign ::::.. Katt.Horizon
Title :::: --Problem Report and Tech Update

[. Transmission Start .]

Katherine Horizon, Research and Engineering Management and Temporary Kemmere Security System Tech, Temporarily Self Assigned to investigate the Possibility of a Security Breach and Sabotage Attempt at Kemmere Supply Station in Omicron Delta after Receiving a strange Report from another League Pilot... oh boy... Where do I even begin...

Following my routine investigation in to this strange report of possible suspicious activity, i was greeted by a Rheinland covert operations Cruiser, iv seen enough of these intelligence agency chumps to know them better as a omen of bad luck that makes an omen of bad luck look like an omen of good luck, suffice to say, my hunch would turn out right and my already bad day just got 15% worse... Colossus will be receiving a detailed report about this later due to the content of the communication logs i was able to perceive during and after my run in with this flying Blimp of trouble.

Following the call out to Delta it was taken as a good opportunity to test out the EMF Diffusion Unit and Reflective EM Hull Panel Coating that i have been working on, for the most part the system works find aside from requiring modifications to the Cooling unit, during the duration of the test flight, the system worked perfectly albeit flickering some 6 to 12 minutes later, despite having finally been noticed at this point in time due to the EMF Flickering from it overheating, the system is considered a success, preparations for a refined version have already been started but it may require special modifications to the vessel its being mounted on.

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.
- The League : Senior Staff.
[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai
Recipient: THP| Reporting Channel
Subject: Supply Contract Obtained
Encryption: Low

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I got some good news to report, better prick your ears up for this.

The Junker's Congress needs some materials shipped and to them the League seems to fit the bill. We are to deliver 40000 units of Optronics Arrays to the Secret Valley Workshop in the New London system. We have been promised a payment of forty million credits upon completion of this contract, you heard right folks, forty million credits. A lot can be done to further League interests with that amount. Now, there is also another kicker to this deal. For each of you "Captains of Industry" who successfully complete a set of shipments, there is a bonus payout of 3250 credits per unit of Optronics Arrays delivered, so thats money being solely put in your pocket. I will attach the relevant links below.

~Anton Naiose Tordai
THP|Senior Staff

Comm Exchange between THP| and .:j:. - [x]
Channel to post completed shipment reports - [x]

[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Agatura Domuda
Encryption: TITAN-Proof
Subject: Survey Duties

The Magic Brick has arrived at Colebrook.

The planned projects there should be able to be carried out soon enough, though a couple of the crew members are asking exactly why we're carrying around enough Synth Gel to, well, we could probably feed the entirety of The League and our lackeys, I mean, ah, our associates, for months.

Regardless, we'll be holding orbit until the rest of the goodies we were promised arrive. Our refit Kestrels should see some good action pulling ferry work until we can hire DSE for a Docking Ring.

Colossus should be drafting requisitions soon-ish, be advised for more stuff to do.

A. Dumuda
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Agatura Domuda
Subject: Survey Duties Part II

The refit Kestrels have arrived and are safely attached to the Brick. They'll be deploying the survey equipment in a few hours. Good news tonight, our engineers report that we can pull this off yet. Though we may require heavier equipment than what we have, someone poke the nearest available supply of the heaviest ordnance they can find for The Procedure.

In other news, I am pleased to report that our preliminary surveys have shown bodies of water and a barely carcinogenic atmosphere, shame about the conditions. A full report will be on your desks as soon as we get all the telemetry together.

A. Domuda
Loyal League Lackey
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Colossus
Subject: Preliminary Report Received

Attention Senior Staff.

The Survey Team has successfully made planetfall on Planet Colebrook and established a temporary base camp. Their team leader, Jeager 'Mills' Graham, has compiled a report, attached below.

"Colossus"

Planet Colebrook Survey Report

[Image: 8LTztQNm.jpg]
Planet: Colebrook
Atmospheric composition:
  • 15% Oxygen
  • 12% Hydrogen
  • 43% Nitrogen
  • 10% Carbon Dioxide
  • 5% water vapor
  • 10% misc. gasses (were ruled to not be immediately relevant)

Atmospheric pressure at sea level: 60 Pascals
Oceanic salt: 85 ppm (parts per million)
Survey Team Leader's Notes: Our team's brief forays to the surface reveal little resources of note, but that hasn't stopped them from establishing a base camp near one of the oceans of this world. We're thinking of naming it the Horizon Sea.
[Image: RkqV58t.jpg]
The atmosphere is unbreathable; all personnel are required to stay in their suits, or in the modular habitat. Until we have undergone The Procedure, we cannot attempt a proper colonization effort. In other news, water is wet - and it also boils at high noon here. We've made ourselves comfortable on the northern polar region, where it's not scorching hot daily, and we'll be able to ride out the most fun bits of The Procedure in relative safety. Just make sure to keep sending the Kestrels and we'll be fine.

The League overcomes, gentlemen.

J.M.Graham

End of file.
[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai
Recipient: THP| Reporting Channel
Subject: Acquisition of Further Contracts
Encryption: Low

Neural Net Link: [x]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]

Seems like our efforts to keep the Secret Valley Workshop filled to the brim with optronics arrays didn't go unnoticed by the station's administration. A Dr. Jack Frakes has just contacted me requesting another shipping contract be filled.

This time the cargo is 50000 units of industrial hardware from Gateshead and 40000 units of high performance alloy from Scarborough Station both of which are in the adjacent Newcastle system. For the completion of this contract we are promised a payment of one hundred million credits, a heftier sum than the last payment we received for sure. As same as before, individual transport captains who complete shipments will be paid their own separate payments for the deliveries: 1008SC per unit of industrial hardware and 1275SC per unit of high performance alloy. I have included the link above to the appropriate channel for which to send completed shipment reports to.

They are expecting these shipments delivered promptly, so let's not leave them waiting.

~Anton Naiose Tordai
THP|Senior Staff

[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Colossus
Subject: Cleared to Hunt

Attention Exitus Pilots.
The Core and the Custodi have seen fit to grant you access to their contracts board. Per this new development, Senior Staff has authorized
open season on the Commune raiders and their Nomad pets.

To claim on the Custodi board, go here. To claim for The Core, go here.

Good luck, gentlemen.

"Colossus"

CSign ::::.. Katt.Horizon
Title :::: --Purview Shipyard

[. Transmission Start .]

Katherine Horizon, Research and Engineering Management and Overseer to Purview Shipyard's as well as being Site manager for the Ongoing Warehouse and Hanger Construction.

While it has taken quite some time to complete the Warehouse Expansion on the Shipyard due to the fact its size was immediately designed to be twice the size of the original Plans standard operations size expectancy with two of these on the blueprints, one half and two quarters of the construction phase has been completed with an additional third albeit smaller in scale is ready for use, this no doubt was actually a good move seeing as how recent events are... going, with the completion of the third warehouse now reworked into a Workshop, my Alt-Workshop, Purview is able and capable of servicing small Craft, from Freighters to Fighters and some Gunships.

While i will admit that the workshop is currently lacking a bit when compared to the Temporary workshop currently onboard the R&D Event Horizon that is subject to change, Perhaps after the Colebrook Project is Completed we can Move onto getting a few larger Hangers and a Proper Facility Underway.

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.

Origin ::::--Purview Shipyard
Title :::: --[ Automated Messages Received from Purview Shipyard ]

[ Attachment File : [x] ]
[ Data Packet Sent to Verified THP PDA ID's ]

[. Transmission Start .]
[. This is an Automated Message Received from Purview Shipyard. ]

While the Communication network is nice and all... there's a few things that require some proper face to face confrontation, in accordance to this i would like to Schedule a Meeting to take place on Purview Shipyard, there's a few things that need to be discussed and other matters that need some attention to, the majority require the presence of Senior Staff.

This Message has an Automated attachment, Right now your PDA's should be receiving an Alert to notify you of a Data Packet its received and downloaded, this Data Packet contains an Encryption Key for your Ships Computer, Once entered it will will Guide you to Purview how ever this Data is set to completely erase its self from your Systems with in 3 days of being received and you will be required to have memorized this road map for the future.

[. This is an Automated Message Received from Purview Shipyard. ]

The Second thing on my Agenda is I need one of our Transports Redirected over to Tex and another to Omega-41, doesn't matter if it can Jump or not But we got a Paying Job that doesn't involve Contracted Cargo Transportation.

Details can be found via the Log Attachment, If anyone need's me Send a message to Purview via the Secured Network, I'll be over working in one of the Hangers until one of our transports are Ready.

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.
Pages: 1 2 3