Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Give me ideas for skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I delved into that skin business casually as well. Thanks to Dave Synk. Shoot me ideas for skins people!
(04-11-2018, 09:08 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]I delved into that skin business casually as well. Thanks to Dave Synk. Shoot me ideas for skins people!

Redemption with a dark, almost black colored version of the Valor's white textures. Where it's blue, there should be dark orange (#FF6600).
For a reference to my favorite Barrier Gate NPC, a pink Rhino skin. That failing, all textures attached to the rhino dyed pink.

Other then that? I dunno... A dark grey blue for the Border World ships?
Blood dragon Wyvern
Dark-ish Guardian/Avenger/lib snubs
Rogue/Molly skin on the Libby dread. Would be pretty funny
Alex Jones's Face on Liberty Carrier
(04-11-2018, 09:27 AM)Vitoniz30 Wrote: [ -> ]Rogue/Molly skin on the Libby dread. Would be pretty funny

Lol. Thats worth a try for sure
(04-11-2018, 09:12 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2018, 09:08 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]I delved into that skin business casually as well. Thanks to Dave Synk. Shoot me ideas for skins people!

Redemption with a dark, almost black colored version of the Valor's white textures. Where it's blue, there should be dark orange (#FF6600).

Heres a small warning: valor textures may not align perfectly with redemption. I have no idea if the UV maps are same or different between valor ans redemption so i am not responsible for any texture strecthing Smile
(04-11-2018, 10:05 AM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2018, 09:12 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]

Heres a small warning: valor textures may not align perfectly with redemption. I have no idea if the UV maps are same or different between valor ans redemption so i am not responsible for any texture strecthing Smile

The difference between the models are minor but they still exist, so I guess that can mean the UV maps are separate, though they can still be near-identical. If it's an issue though, you can also try doing the above with the Obstinate. Both variants of the battlecruiser share the same model.
No better skin than snake skins :

some of them will look totaly badass on Battleship for example .
Pages: 1 2 3