Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crazy Onion's Notice of departure: 1 month.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One month from now, I will no longer be the 1ic of the Unioners. I already had some plans arranged due to real life objectives, but I've made a couple of ups and downs along the way and a change of oxygen would be healthy. Leadership transition has been arranged. I have total confidence in the players set out to replace me, and they're already organising RP and gameplay in my abscence. I'm basically only currently logging to PVP and talking to devs, other faction leaders, etc, to ensure continuity of institution. Unioner activity is still golden; don't worry, there'll still be plenty of Rheinlandic terrorism in Texas through Frankfurt.

A more formal post laying out the new organisation of the Unioners will be laid out closer to time, in the Unioner subforum, including new leaders and a cropped, public version of our planning document.

Thanks everyone, even the people I've had disagreements with. You're all wonderful people to play with and you comprise an extraordinarily positive, beautiful community.

Thank you to the Unioners, every Unioner and Alster Union faction permutation that has directly fed into and informed the present iteration of the Unioners, from the 2010 Alster Union onwards, to the four Arbeitsdirektors before me during various unofficial attempts and to all the Unioners who decided that I was a good figurehead role. We've built a faction that's currently an institution of Discovery, with a high level of sustained activity and RP output. You did that, not me, and you should feel incredibly proud of the contribution you've made to the fun of your fellow roleplayers. Especial thanks to all the factions who have RP'd with us, and fought us, down to individual members.

I Will be here till around mid-May, with activity reduced. There'll be some blips, but most of you won't even notice the difference.

Thank you , Shooter, , , Werner, Alex Pineapple , and so many others, for simultaneously putting up with my nonsense and being great pals. Thanks Zeph'. Thanks to the Admins and the Devs for making the role of 1ic run more smoothly than in any other OFL I've lead before. You guys are the best team setup we've had for years. Stay strong.

And thank you for that conversation. You know the one. Helped me get some context. : 3

I'll be back at some point, Freeport seven, just not in two weeks of departure.
since no1 has the courtesy to wish u well out of all these views, good luck man!
Oh no Taeni! How i could think that you'll leave us? But i understand totally your decision. And i hope we'll can play again together in the futur!
I know you only since one month ans since i'm in the Separatists, but it's durning this time i've lived my best moments in Disco, and during them, you were here. I've had fantastic RP moments with you, and i would like to say you thanks for all!
May the life will bring us together again!

See you Taeni, and good luck! (happy)
Best of luck with your life stuff broseph. When you get back, maybe I'll forgive you for not mentioning me in the post : )
Roger Freeport 7, see you in six years.

On a side note, you mentioned SL to me in my Feedback. If you are on there, I wouldn't mind having a talk or two sometime if RL doesn't prohibit you from doing that also.
Mommah Tanith... Have a good time, see you soon.The Sooner you return better it is.
~Da Pineapple, Alex(Pineapple)
See you next month (sun)
Jokes aside, take your time and do what you have to do. Disco might still be here when you return.