Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council High Command. | From: Felicity Willing. | Subject: New Gallic activities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 2.png]

Good day, Monsieur or Mademoiselle.

Since, i believe, this is the first contact - an introduction should be in place. My name is Felicity Willing, and i represent The Lane Hackers, seeking the bankruptcy of corrupt Ageira and establishment of a fair and honest Research and Development branch on it's ashes. Aside from that, one of our major activity directions is the gathering of intelligence data. And on my recent system survey endeavour i have found out quite an exciting case, and, i believe, you would be able to provide me with more information about what this is all about. Depending on the outcome, the word will be directed to The Professorship, and decision may be made to disrupt the delieveries - within our own opportunities.
However, i am not obliged to speak on the behalf of The Professorship, and now i am merely requesting you to herebly provide us with more intel data about the mentioned case.
I am looking forward to your response.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Felicity Willing _____________________ LH~

Sujet: _________ Re: New Gallic activities?

Transmission entrée...

Mademoiselle Willing,

Your apparent innocence is quite charming, Mademoiselle, mais maintenant ce n'est pas sufficient. If your words are honest, I want Professeur Hunter to confirm that this is the new intended approach of the Lane Hackers towards us before proceeding with any information exchange.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
...uploading.data...

Good day, Monsieur LaFlamme.

I am aware of the bits of negative interactions experience our factions have had in the past, but, upon referring to it - it looked more like a dull misunderstanding rather than intended expression of hostilities. The case have been forwarded to The Professorship to be reviewed. Hopefully, it will open a new page of relationship between our factions, and let us see if it will be a better one.

Until next time, Monsieur.

...uploading.data...

Good afternoon, Monsieur LaFlamme.

Unfortunately, after reviewing the present case and other potential opportunities, The Professorship have turned to utilize alternative source of intel data. I apologize for the inconvenience provided. Farewell, Monsieur.