Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hacker Professorship | From: "Voidwalker"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender: Agent Voidwalker
To: Lane Hacker Professorship
Encryption: CIS Encrypted Frequency Alpha 18 Beta 24 Tau 33

Good day Hackers.

I am in need of a small favor that will also benefit you. However it may be a bit of complicated task that i request...

We are intending to blow a joint to GRN in Taus and we are in need of screwing with their defensive grids at Harris. To my knowledge you are best in scrambling things. I would like to conduct a joint operation. Basically while we are assaulting Tau 31, you go in and scramble The Dax. What will be your response?
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9a.png][Image: 4.png]

Agent "Voidwalker",

Tau-31 is way beyond our standard operational reach. Of course in theory we could dispatch a wing of our Interloper gunships equipped with state-of-the-art Spyglass EW modules regardless. Though obviously they would serve purely supportive role there. Considering extremely high risk of an operation so deep behind the enemy lines you would have to come up with a very tangible carrot for us. Simply put, what is in it for us?

Also, before you continue, request channel authorization from your headquarter. I want to be sure I am talking with an actual CIS operative on an official assignment. I have no time for impostors or hot-shots hoping that some off-the-books op will give them long awaited promotion.

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...