Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crazy things keep happening...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably, the most noobish thing Ill ever ask, so bear with me.

This is something that happened on SP game itself...but this is an RP server after all, and wondering something.

Somehow, someway this:

[Image: misdirectedgz7.th.jpg]

happened.

As we all know, Corsairs and Outcasts hate each other like cats and dogs to the weapons they use. What is confusing is that soon, im going to have an Outcast ID YET still be allies Corsairs...so, while this could be easily fixed up by pummelling Corsairs into the basic components of dust, would it be against any rule to leave it as is?

I know it may sound silly, but Im new to Discovery, so im not too sure.

-Ent
Hehe!

How'd you do that? RM, RP, Sinth Foods, Kruger, Corsairs and Outcasts - TOGETHER and SO GREEN!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you make a new char and play as you should... but that's just me...
Oh theres even more green after those too. Universal, DSE, Ageira just to name a few. Started off with a decent rep with Corsairs and a to the top of the enemy list with Outcasts, then I just moved from killing Corsairs, to Bounty Hunters, and when it stopped rising then, I just hammered on IMG.

And yes...I do realize the potentials of trading would insane. xD

But would it be legal though?

-Ent
hmm, yeah, they do have common enemies.. BH, IMG, GMG.

SPOILER WARNING

Best bet is go neutral enough (zero rep) to be able to do missions then do missions and take those where you have to kill 1 ship (assassinations, cargo, bring in prisoner...) avoid the 'Kill Ships' missions, they make you friendly with the 'other' side.
Awesome rep for a trader there ... I second the, 'How the hell did you manage that'
call ... Thats a beauty. Nighfall is the rep hack king round here. Give it a go ...
I'd be tempted to keep that one as it is though, and see just how far you can go with it,
Managed something similar in an SP campaign once ... But that took a long time.

Hoodlum
Actually, I think he went on a killing frenzy, no missions and when you start killing a lot of Xenos or Outcasts... a lot of people love you.

Btw, thx Hood, but 'rep hack king'... I was just looking for a way to make Outcast tag...
Well then, if I were to become a trader (which for some reason is starting to sound more appealing...) how would I start off? I admit that im a combat fiend, and the only frieghters i know are the ones that I explodeyboom for their loot.

-Ent
Ill tell you how thats posible in the emphanty.ini you can change the reps efects, like if you buy a rep with corsairs youll became enemy to outcasts, but if you change few things in emphanty.ini you can(exemp. buy any rep and became frendly to everyone.

How this could pase or you are a cheater(but i dont think so) or its an error in the mod.

Maybe a admin would be happy to know did you buy any rep's and if yes witch one's.