Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega-5 Skirmish | Red Hessians vs Corsairs | Saturday, April 21st 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Omega-5 Skirmish

Red Hessians vs Corsairs

Overview:

Date: Saturday, April 21st 2018. 18:00 UTC

· Hessians
· Corsairs

[Image: bJmGkfU.png]

Premise:

After re-organizing assets within the Omega territories, the Red Hessian Army is desperate to regain control over its secondary assets while building up momentum against the Corsair Empire. In order to maintain monetary and resource stability the Army has begun to deploy numerous fighter wings to the Omega-5 system. Meanwhile, the Corsair Empire, having sat in silence for so long – takes the chance of launching an attack in hopes of capitalizing on what appears to them as a weakness in the Hessian ranks.

Participants:

Red Hessians, Corsairs.

Registration List:

Red Hessian forces:

1. [RHA]Roter.Wind
2. [RHA]Volkspistole
3. [RHA]Skwisgaar.Skwigelf
4. Gunnar.Cannonbreath
5. Hans.Reinert
6. [RHA]Crusader
7. [RHA]Alfons.Schade
8. Griswald.Goebel

Corsair forces:

1. C:: Dia.Augustopolou
2. Cruz.Benitez
3. C::Argus.Nikitas
4. Pepe
5. Yvette.Cortez
6. PlaC::eholder
7. Raul.Ortiz.
8. Zacari Benitez

Regulations:

1. Standard PvP rules apply.
If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again.
2. No running away from the active battlezone.
Once you leave the fight you're forbidden from rejoining. That includes resupplying.
3. Snubs only.
Includes anything up to a bomber / super heavy fighter. Capwhores do not cry yet, there will be future events including caps. This one is for snubs only.
4. All loadouts allowed.
Self explanatory.
5. No running from the hole in the middle of the system.
Events are made to be as fair as possible so do not leave the big hole in the middle in order to hug asteroids, mines or NPCs.
[RHA]Skwisgaar.Skwigelf - Odin
Gunnar.Cannonbreath (Thor). Might seem like it's not a threat, but better shoot at me than at Wesker! He's probably very rusty now, too.
(04-19-2018, 07:51 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Gunnar.Cannonbreath (Thor). Might seem like it's not a threat, but better shoot at me than at Wesker! He's probably very rusty now, too.

Not all heroes wear capes.
Is it open only to the relative factions?
Everyone's welcome as long as you have one of the Hessian or Corsair IDs.
ok thanks. So, Hans.Reinert - Odin
[RHA]Alfons.Schade odin
6 Hessians, 0 Corsairs. Should I switch it to BAF/RM/UN?
C:: Dia.Augustopolou
will kill ya all alone if i have to
nerds
Pages: 1 2 3