Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emergency message to LPI, LSF ⚡ Blocked: LN, ONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119b.png][Image: 4.png]

Allow me to introduce myself: Blackfriar, a living nightmare to your military puppets.

While I'd never contact you under normal circumstances, your colossal incompetence was surprisingly amusing so I decided to share it with you. I entirely understand that living a life of a corporate boot-licker can make a person dim-witted and shortsighted, so I'l use simple words, one that your feeble brain can process. Perhaps this time, you will learn from your mistakes and stop looking like a bunch of fools. Let me point out few insignificant mistakes of yours.

First and foremost, you allowed a Lane Hacker to infiltrate the two supposedly heavily guarded areas in the very heart of the Republic. Second, you allowed a Lane Hacker to dismantle 500,000,000 Sirius credits worth of military equipment. Third, you allowed a Lane Hacker to get away with it. How hard is not to do that? A trivial matter, yet you managed to fail. Do not worry, it's not your fault. It's never your fault. Make sure to write it nice and clear. It was Blackfriar who did it.

[Image: CHaaW1Qt.png] [Image: 8YuVmZ6t.png]
[Image: OazUybKt.png] [Image: pnxmC5Gt.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

April 19th, 824 A.S.
LNS Missouri, New York system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: 7ZUke5E.png]

[Image: r5JYVc6.png]
Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: Blackfriar
Topic: Situation in Orkney; Support

Mr. Blackfriar.

The ONS applauds your attempt to play in the league of the big and dangerous criminals of Liberty. It is understandable that a lack of any outstanding successes requires a rather hard attempt to grab for the attention of the law enforcement. However, your attempt is as unsuccessful as any other impacting operation you try to conduct. However, we thank you for giving us a list of crimes and some frames of you. We are looking forward to our next encounter.

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Internal Conflict Dissolvement
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 9XzPrh1.png]

[Communications ID: Bethany Shaw
Liberty Police, Inc.

[Recipient ID: Blackfriar
Lane Hackers

[Subject: --
[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Priority: Medium
[Encryption: None

Mr. Blackfriar,

I'll respond to this as I respond to most informal complains that come to me after the fact.
The Lane Hackers, and you by association, will only continue to disenfranchise your 'cause' by continuing to act against the Liberty military. As an officer of the law, supporting fellow officers upholding the same, I won't accept this, and neither will the others of my precinct or the rest of the Police force.

The attempts to undermine the Liberty Navy while in a state of war are punishable by death, and considering the earnestness of your declaration to both our people and the LSF, I'm to take this in no other way than your supporting of the Royal regime that is currently murdering the people you claim to protect, bombing the ships you claim are your fellow men and women, and that your people, the Lane Hackers, would have no interest in seeing to the security of your homeland before seeing to it's 'purification'.

Before you go boldly claiming to be the hero, how about you take the step to secure your home's freedom from the outside before you go invading the inland.
Fix your priorities, Mr. Blackfriar, or I'll ensure you're placed in the most unforgiving section on the Sugarland.

- Bethany Shaw
Detective
Liberty Police, Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----
...uploading.data...

Mason Chandeler,

Glad to see you're well, perhaps we went too hard on you on our last meeting. How long did you have to beg for help before someone picked up your pod? Not much, for sure. I hope the 5th Fleet transport captain was a pleasant company.

Formalities aside, I understand that after most of the experienced LSF personnel joined the Battlegroup Harmony and switched their sides to righteous one you have nothing but rookies within your ranks. Nevertheless, make sure to dispatch few more wings towards the fabled Zone-21. You never know when will one lone Hacker manage to break the heavy security and inflict some more damage to your installations.

Since that's settled, I'l be courteous enough to remove you from recipient list so you don't get spammed by notifications about a communique that doesn't involve you. Until we meet again.

...adding.to.blocked.list...Office.of.National.Security...updating....completed....

Bethany Shaw,

What does this have to do with the Liberty Navy? And how is it possible that a lone Hacker can undermine the largest and strongest military force in the Sirius? That does sound odd. Sorry, perhaps I am addressing the issue to the wrong person. I thought you're the one with a task of safeguarding Manhattan and its orbit, as well as dealing with the criminal activity and putting a stop to it?

If you do require assistance, feel free to ask. Perhaps the Lane Hackers could give you several tips about how you could do the job properly.

Liberty Police, Inc.

Lane Hackers

Mr. Blackfriar,

As I previously stated, Liberty is in a state of war, numerous from your 'enlightened' perspective. One 'lone' Hacker in a ship small enough can breach the defensive grid, but I can assure you the Liberty Police will be quick to respond.

I require no assistance from Liberty's backyard criminals, and while I cannot speak for Commissioner Dawn and Assistant Commissioner Knox, neither does the rest of the Police force. Slip-ups happen, and it's our duty as Liberty's domestic protectors and enforcers to see that they are corrected, starting with the criminals who attempt to undermine the security of the nation.

As I said, Mr. Blackfriar, fix your priorities. From where I'm standing right now, and indeed where the nation is, the Lane Hackers are only continuing to show their desire for a Gallic-run Liberty.

- Bethany Shaw
Detective
Liberty Police, Inc.

...uploading.data...

A destruction of 250,000,000 Sirius credits worth of state of the art military technology right at your doorstep is a mere slip-up for you? That is quite surprising, I did not know the Liberty Police Inc. are billionaires and can afford these kind of slip-ups. From what I heard, your donuts budget is thinner each year.

Again with the Navy? If I wanted to talk with the Liberty Navy, I'd[1] simply[2] do[3] that.[4] I'm[5] a[6] gentleman[7] after[8] all.[9] Now, let's return to the topic; I do understand that the Manhattan Police Academy's on a intellectual level of a Corsair preschool, but I'm sure they've told you that it never hurts to ask for help. I'm assured you'd learn something new. Yet, you choose to ramble about Gauls and Liberty Navy and whatnot.

You're not a good listener. Can you inform Dawn or Knox that I'd like to talk to them?

Liberty Police, Inc.

Lane Hackers

Mr. Blackfriar,

The Liberty Police are no stranger to slip-ups, Mr. Blackfriar. I'm certain the Hackers aren't either, as otherwise we likely wouldn't have to worry about the Commonwealth now would we?

Your message is designated to their inbox, so I'm not sure why you're asking me to relay. I'm sure a 'qualified programmer and intellectual' like yourself, forgive the sarcasm, can ensure that it reaches their trays. If not, then I'm also not sure why you're bothering.

Liberty has more than enough protectors and enforcers. The Navy aside, we're still capable of staving off both you and your allies.

Also, if you could kindly tell your Maltesian drug-fanatic friends to stop sending their large warships near my nation's capital, I'd very much appreciate it. It's not easy keeping the lanes clear when there's shrapnel and wreck pieces from their warships cluttering the frequencies.

- Bethany Shaw
Detective
Liberty Police, Inc.

...uploading.data...

I completely forgot about this transmission, my sincere apologies. I was quite busy lately, you know - Universal Shipping extortions, turning Navy vessels into scrap, Cardamine deliveries to Liberty and other meaningful actions. I do hope you understand. Now, where were we?

At least the Lane Hackers take care of their mess instead of burying it. But I understand that it is the proper way of handling things in Liberty. After all, you do not want to stop the influx of all those hefty bribes you receive from Deep Space slavers, corrupted Ageira bosses or other plague-ridden entities of Liberty. It is hard to live a life of a honest citizen.

As for the Outcast warships, perhaps the lanes would be clear enough if several Navy vessels don't get destroyed in the process of removing one Outcast warship. I know your skills have hit the rock-bottom so you choose to throw numbers at enemies and hope they'l choke in your blood, but please have some efficiency on mind and these things will not happen. Or better yet - ask our assistance on the matter of signal boosting and emitter arrays. Since all of the brilliant scientists of Liberty joined us years ago, it's a child play.

We did stray off the topic but you gave me a proper laugh, miss. It's cute to see how hard you try to look like a serious organisation instead of a gang of clowns as everyone except your mothers perceive you. I will reward you for that, even - I'l make sure to kill you first so you don't have to watch what happens to your family afterwards.

Now, since we've concluded our discussion, no need to waste my precious time anymore. As for the help I offered, you know where to find me!

...closing.communication.channel...30%.....75%......100%...channel.closed........