Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AESIR Facility: Security Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: RjrijuT.gif]

Not available to public!
Channel access restricted to trusted and BDM staff only.

[Image: oe1y7r8.png]

AESIR Facility: Security Logs
VNN AESIR TERMINAL
Frankfurt, Rheinland

[Image: yYtxZad.png]
VALKNUT NEURAL NETWORK
AESIR TERMINAL
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
CONSOLE STATUS

STANDBY

With the rising increase of activity found on AESIR, incentives were needed to be put in place so that activity, plans and behaviour on board by the crew were logged by security and management staff and reviewed to ensure that operations on-board were being kept in check. These include segments from personnel video and audio logs, maintenance reports and CCTV events of notable importance.

All data is record upon VNN archives and encrypted, ready for access with the proper permissions.

Code:
[indent][float=right][align=center][font=Agency fb][color=#2F4F4F][img=100x85]https://i.imgur.com/oe1y7r8.png[/img]
[size=12]AESIR[/size][/font][/color][/align][/float]

[font=Agency fb][color=#2F4F4F][size=15]Personnel log: **DD/MM/YYY**[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#575757[/hrc][indent]

[font=Open Sans][color=#516363][align=justify]
[size=15][font=agency fb][b]AESIR Facility, **NAME/DIVISION**[/b][/font][/size] - **CONTEXT**.
[/align][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc]
[indent]
[font=Agency FB][color=#00FF40]DRIVE ACCESS... WRITING PERMISSIONS GRANTED... START LOG...[/color][/font]

[color=#606060][align=justify]**TEXT**
[/align][/color]

[font=Agency FB][color=#00FF40]END LOG..[img=8x12]https://i.imgur.com/Llq4ymU.gif[/img][/color][/font]
[/indent]
[hrc]#222222[/hrc]
[/indent][/indent]

AESIR

Personnel log: 21/04/825

AESIR Facility, Line 2 Construction site - Hauptkommissar Erik Oberhauser, CCTV of Line-2 Control room

DRIVE ACCESS... WRITING PERMISSIONS GRANTED... START LOG...

Oberhauser is floating around in the Zero-Gravity environment, A sealed off control room currently overlooking a large array of yet to be assembled machinery currently being constructed by a large team. Several hundred are currently in on an assembly line. "Guten morgen Fredrik, How long are we going to be stuck in here for? This is the second line we've been ordered to construct... Is the Direktor mad?" Another person his currently holding a data-pad, flicking through lists and lists of parts, tasks and delivery logs. "Well, we're making quick progress if that is one thing Herr Kommissar, he kept his word and gave us the funds we need." Both of them we're just looking down and overseeing all equipment being tested as its being installed...

"Do you think it was a mistake to automate everything...?" Oberhauser scratched his chin as he tried to return an answer. "I can't say its bad or good. We don't have the manpower like a corporation, but anything complicated might need a bit of human ingenuity. Especially with what is being planned for this line." They floated around the many monitors within the control room, keeping an eye on all of them. One of them suddenly started beeping, looking like a communication. "What is it?" "It's the Kommissarat, they just finalised the prototype and are sent the blueprints... Oh- This is wonderful." Oberhauser had a big smile on his face, and began flicking though all the blueprints. "They're mad, Ja. This line is for jump equipment... How exciting."

END LOG..[Image: Llq4ymU.gif]

AESIR

Personnel log: 26/04/825

Break room A: Officers mess - Direktor Enfield, Hauptkommissar Oberhauser, CCTV log

"And what did Erika Keller say?" Enfield was sat on the bench slowly stirring a spoon in a mug. Oberhauser was already digging into a small tray of soldier rations. "Nein, she said that Krähe is still making slow progress... Drone wise, VAILGIR is sorting most of the automation issues." "I made VAILGIR Erik, it took me another year to debug the damn thing and I'm sure as hell going to ensure that it continues working." They sat there both in silence for a moment, watching at the TV and seeing news on the rising tensions in the sigma conflict. "What's your next move there?" "I'm going to see if the Maltese might have anything to say... Might be good to give us a hand." "Kruger wants the Uranium fields and Duamann wants the military ship building contracts." Enfield gave a muffled chuckle from the lip of his mug. "They both want Kusari out of the picture in that area too, not like I'm going to complain."

"Oh, what about Line 2?" Oberhauser took the spoon out of his mouth and waved it at Enfield, chuckling while he had a still had a mouthful of sauerkraut. "Mmm... Your prototype is working out well. We're still optimising the line and working on miniturizing the model, but don't you think your order is a little complex, Ja?" "You obviously remember know what this model is going on... Hey give me some of that." Enfield quickly used his fingers to pinch a few strands of that sauerkraut, Erik quickly smacking his hand with his spoon. "Hey, Dummkopf! I thought you hated that stuff anyway." "I still do... Listen, tell Keller she gets the assembly line 4 and 5 for the Krähe all to herself so we can start replacing them with the piles of scrap Daumann sent us." Enfield quickly drank the last of his tea from the mug, before quickly standing up off the bench. "Wait, where are you going? You just got here." "Drydock, got to ensure we're on track." Oberhauser nodded before continuing to dig into his meal, Enfield walked out and took leave from the mess without another word.

AESIR

Personnel log: 05/05/825

AESIR Facility Line 5: Control Room - Hauptkommissar Oberhauser, Agent Schantzer CCTV log

"Scheiße... Schau her!" Erik grabbed the other person by the scruff of his clean-suit collar. He quickly pushed the side of his face into the screen of a display with a clear thunk onto the glass, blaring out multiple malfunctions across a new module. "A pencil... PENCIL! Didn't they teach you about electrical conduction... GRAPHITE SPLINTERS!? You just trashed one-hundred-and-fifty-million in work... Schau!" Apart from the slight struggling, the agent didn't even whimper. "Verdammt... Schau dir das an, du Haufen Elend!" He quickly lifted him up and slammed him into the window of the control room window, it was overlooking the construction of equipment who's team was already staring up at them thanks to the echoing thud from the glass impact. "Wenn du sowas noch mal machst... Ich schwöre, ich leg dich um du verficktes Arschloch!" The glass on the wall wasn't broken, apart from his best effort it probably left a bruise on the agents head. "Now we need to fix this up, you've put us behind scheduled and that means your bonus is revoked."

He tugged the agent again, but towards the door and followed with a violent shove. The Agent walked out with as much speed as he discreetly could as Oberhauser seemed to be shakingly furious at the monitor display. His face was tense and his fist was clenched down onto the control table. He quickly grabbed the microphone to the tannoy speakers. "Hey, Come on... Back to work- Make sure that no one else messes up." His was attempting to calm his voice down, but it still stuttered as he spoke. Everyone else was already working away to repair the module.

AESIR

Personnel log: 07/06/825

Deck 4: Corridor J - Direktor Enfield, Hauptkommissar Oberhauser, CCTV log

"Erik, good news I hope?" Enfield quickly rushed up to Oberhauser to try and match his rather vigorous walking pace. "Ja, we just completed a large batch order for Herr Doctor James Erize. Five hyperspace beacon modules... I feel like my brain was melting doing one after the other. But you'd be pleased to know that we didn't just obtain a cash deposit; We managed to secure three IRG powercells off record." Enfield placed his hand on Oberhausers to halt him in trade for an annoyed look on his face. Once stopped, Oberhauser took time to show how much distress he was currently in by rubbing his eyes enough to leave white marks on the bags of his eyes to wait for Enfield to talk. "Erik, you're doing good work and you just did a large job. You're getting paid three times than whats stated on your monthly P.A.Y.E slips, at least use some of it on a weekend break." "Ge- Direktor. Your concern is touching. I'm currently overseeing projects in Nuremberg that are... Extensive and with their far proximity, I just can't handle the journey swapping from one project to the other. I wish I was still pulling triggers on-board Coalition stations. It seems easier compared to this."

Enfield chuckled, patting Oberhauser on his back in an attempt to comfort the Hauptkommissar. "Welcome to my world, listen... I'll see about transferring some of your projects to Schatten. That way you only need to take the transport tubes from AESIR to the main facility, I'm considering upgrading the facility to host the Krahe drone project here, command and control too." "Wunderbar. I'd be lying to say it would be fine if you didn't, it would honestly take a great deal of workload off not just me, but the working crews. I just hope they'd be up for handling the security clearance." While Erik was enjoying the new decision of relieving the weight off his shoulders, suddenly both pagers on their waists started to bleep off. "You too?" "Ja, lets go see what Agent Yosel has for us."

[Image: derpfeilqxssv.png]
AESIR

Personnel log: 29/08/825

AESIR Facility, Deck 4, Corridor F - Spezialagent [REDACTED], CCTV log.

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH* The only thing that could mix better with yawning at this hour was sleep, and sleep was all that was on [REDACTED]'s mind once her rotation came about. Sitting with her head and arms resting over a touch-sensitive projection table, the sound of her wraith's weapons being disassembled was all that kept one eye flickering open and shut. Engineering, combat - this all wasn't really [REDACTED]'s "ideal" area of work. Guns were fun to mess with, and look at from everyone's point of view, but [REDACTED]'s interest lied more with life itself than the violent results of it. "FIREKISS plasma weaponry disassembled, waiting for requisition order, Spezialagent." "Scheisse!" [REDACTED] snapped up nearly slamming her head through the cushion behind. After a quick moment or two to remember why she was here, what she was doing, and what she needed to do; she tapped the table monitor a few times to see it flash on. The AESIR logo glowed for a second before several weapons and descriptions filled the monitor display. Heavy weaponry was [REDACTED]'s favorite; many preferred efficiency or something in-between, but not [REDACTED] - not at all. Beyond the standard FIREKISS plasma weaponry lied several classified weapons duplicated from mysterious original designs known to almost no one. The numbers in regards to power; range; hull and shield damage potential were obvious to everyone, not it's properties and origins however. HEIMDALLS as they were known to Sirius were quite handy, they got the job done and saved [REDACTED] the effort of constantly tracking a target for minutes longer than a pilot without. But still, maybe something new was in order...

Tapping the arrow button illuminated over the series of weapon descriptions[REDACTED] scrolled up and down, searching for something that might've jumped out a bit more than even the mighty HEIMDALL weaponry. "IRON HAMMERS", the stats showed a less overall discharge of anti matter, but more precision, and less energy requirements which alleviated the ship's core. "What are these?" She muttered to herself as she zoomed in on the mysterious weaponry. The discharge effect was unique, and all information behind the weapon itself was classified rather than unknown. "Weapon sample for IRON HAMMER." "Sample ready, proceed to WAFFENENTWICKLUNG, Corridor S, for visual display." [REDACTED] got up slowly, stretching quickly in accordance with her interest to see the display in person.

END LOG..[Image: com-animwcs8x.gif]

AESIR

Personnel log: 06/09/825

Deck 1: Officers Quaters J - Direktor Enfield, Hauptkommissar Oberhauser, CCTV log

"Two hundred people?" Enfield scratched his head for a moment as he looked at some installation schematics projected on a view screen. "Ja, most of it will be automated machinery. But since we're hopefully opening export to military and federal police for equipment. We might as well get the ball rolling to expand on our manufacturing lines and re-deploy personnel here, Munster is abandoned and we want to minimise wasted efforts." They both looked at the what seemed to be two extra small scale lines, but their attention was drawn towards the larger site that was to expand deck 4. "Is this the assembly line for...?" Erik was quick to nod too, also pointing to the three dry-docks located below the facility. "Ja, here are the transfer tubes for the assembled parts to be moved towards final preparations. While the Kommissariat still need to produce the prototype, we can get the flow of equipment planned out for easy flowing automation." They both stood there in silence for a moment contemplating their decisions, not much could be done at this point with their limited infrastructure resources and budget at this time. Over expenditure was something that continually brought up Bundestag conferences, let alone the threat of budget cuts at peace time.

"How many vessels are we looking at every month?" "It'll be roughly 6 months to complete a vessel from scratch, but each dry dock can hold up to 5 fighters each. Staggering production we can potentially see around 3 fighters every month." Enfield looked on his data-pad containing a list of the Buro's mid-annual federal expenditures, they'd thankfully not exceeded their goal as of yet, but were certainly coming close to it. "How's business then at AESIR anyhow, have we got much in the offshore accounts?" "Nein, it's been quiet, but we've not yet dipped into the account spending apart from our contract board." As Enfield slowly nodded while assisting his decisions with gentle stubble pinching. "I can allocate an extra billion towards the facility and its resources. This also includes Materials for ship-production. I'll see if we can squeeze some funds out of the Bundestag for extra funding and pay a few visit to some... Noteworthy senators. Other than that, I can't give any more than that." "Ja, Thats-- Thats fine Direktor."

AESIR

Personnel log: 29/08/825

AESIR Facility, Deck 4, Corridor S/WAFFENENTWICKLUNG - Spezialagent [REDACTED], CCTV log.

Test fire. [REDACTED] was more than eager to see the demonstration of this unique weaponry, the contents of the weapon on display seemed more like a baseline for something more powerful than a finished product. Maybe whoever developed the weapons preferred to have something a bit more in the line of efficiency than sheer power. "Test firing 3... 2... 1... Discharging." The room lit up with the effect of the weapon output, an initial beam that resembled a nomad blaster followed by a contrail of what appeared to be "rings" or whatever else they were. The contents remained undisclosed, only someone within the Kommissariat would likely have total access. Still, she could give the weapons a field test, and that was completely in mind. 5 copies, mount them on my vessel for testing purposes. Authorization code 9325456, Spezialagent [REDACTED]. "Voice and numerical authorization recognized, the process will be finished within 2 hours time." All that was left now was to wait, maybe even sleep.

AESIR

Personnel log: 06/09/825

Deck 4: Storage Warehouse 3.J - Hauptkommissar Oberhauser, CCTV log

"Get these supplies in, Hoch, Hoch! You have to be quicker with the crane!" Crates were being piled up from the large robotic crane that expanded itself across the entire storage area. A new sector within the facility that still had some kind of sterile feeling that was to be maintained. Most of the cargo crates that were coming in were large amount of food supplies, construction equipment and building materials. There was almost a constant flow of forklift trucks moving in, dropping off supplies and leaving in almost an automated fashion. Even their drivers seemed robotic in movements. Efficiency was paramount here-- An almost Rheinland instinct.

"Halt!" Eric quickly moved himself closer to one of the forklift trucks carrying a distinctive crate from the rest. A green coated steel flight case. The forklift truck carrying swerved out of the flow of supply traffic and stopped. "Did you pick this up from D-container?" "Jawhol, It was the only one in there." Eric poped the latches on either side of the crate and hinged open the lid slightly, what laid in there was racks of small arms manufactured by Daumann; Standard issue heated spiker rifles. "This one is for the security office here. Just drop them off next to the door and the guys inside will take care of it." He pointed to a small cubical near the entrance of the warehouse section.

AESIR

Personnel log: 14/01/826

AESIR Facility, Deck 2, Hangar bay - Spezialagent [REDACTED], CCTV log.

Well. that took a while. [REDACTED] muttered as she shoved the hardcopy blueprints back in her small safe. The room connected right to the Hangar bay, the blueprints needed to be kept somewhere where no one else would likely think to go for them. For security more so against any competing people for her desired position.

Approaching her wraith, spotless and nice from the outside, holstering a newly made secret for the Buro - [REDACTED] proceeded to throw on her flight suit and take a look around the ship before entering the cockpit. Anything? "No changes have been made since the installation of the VENOM weaponry." Gut, lets get this over-with, warm up the engines, I need to tweak the blackbox a bit before we launch. As [REDACTED] climbed up the latter to the catwalk leading ot the cockpit, she noticed a fancy edits to the dashboard. Even with the second blackbox installed, she wanted to make sure the first one was tweaked and secured as well. "Ja, Frau [REDACTED], the ship is being primed." The revving of the engines caught her by suprise, a bit more deep and quite than the traditional Rheinland model - the HNP engines were even more efficient and long lasting.

The blackbox setup was differentiated, and a separate slot was seated behind the cockpit with some strange type of metal encasing it. After a quick glance, [REDACTED] reset the authorization code to the main blackbox, it responded on verbal command rather than an entry code. Ok, that's that. Give me a minute to configure the systems, than we launch.

Pages: 1 2