Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Xi Clash | Outcasts vs Corsairs | Saturday, April 28th 2018. 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks everyone for the battle! Im surprised that my Legate made it out with only small scrathes on the hull.

And i shouldn't have sold those mortars...
Who was victorious at end?
Just let me add that Sair side all knew each other, we voted Armada Commanderos (pirate tradition) and made at least some tactics in advance. Group frequency was clear for commands and even teamspeak wasn't too messy like usual. Few hermanos really were sucked into their command bridges, issuing orders and reacting on what happened. I didn't feel like in real space battle like this for a long time.

Sorry for opposite side had to pay for this pleasure. We just used our advantages and you didn't use any of yours. Thanks for being sporty *bows*.

Pepe Ladron TBH

Kudos all, much fun in this battle Smile
kudos to all , glad I was such a surprise for you guys . can't believe I managed to cruise away haha "cd the Anarchy" that guy was going crazy xD

MNS-Anarchy
Ah, my apologizes to He accidentally passed while I launched a torpedo
I had a lot of fun and was surprised I wasn't main target from beginning!

Looking forward for more

Next time I hope I get the chance to explode gloriously.

::Reverse.Spartacus:: - repair shippie
Im a little late responding to this sorry,

Kudos to everyone that came and thank you for the Event! was a blast! I just watched the video and had no idea you recorded voice haha i was talking a lot :/ very good times hope we have more action with the Outcast, reminds me of the old days!

Quote:04-28-2018, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 03:55 PM by Mark109K.) #55

Threads: 4
Kudos all, much fun in this battle Smile

(Really nice to hear my name in the video XD)
NC-Marco.Gorici

hahaha you hear me try and pronounce your name? hahaha i butchered it .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6