Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [closed] Delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well greetings.

I search for a reskin of the Labc that i can use in future srp. I have tryed to do it by myself but i just saw that im not even near capable of doing this so i reduced it to the minimum i want.. If someone is able to do a high end reskin im willing to pay a high amount of s.c. my wishes are:

1. The color i would like to have a much darker tone or depends on the looks a white/grey one but i prefer darker.

2. If possible i want to see the liberty dreadgnought engines but a little bit smaller so it matches the normal labc look the color should be if possible a dark red or something like a glowing dark pulse.

(3). If possible For the engines i would also like to hear the sound of the rheinland cap engines.

4. If the the remodeler has some good ideas for the details i would be pleasured to hear them.

5. All in all it should have somekind of look like the Harmony battleship like the little brother of it.

As already said im ready to pay a high price for the reskin if its what i have in my expections and if its high quality.

Thank you very much.

(i already have a mat data with a much darker tone but some more details would be good and other engines)
Bump
Bump
Bump
updated