Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WAR! when?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So... When is Kusari vs Rheinland? When is Liberty vs Kusari? Why is Leeds still in same condition for 5-6 years? We pvpwhores want more pews!

Also it would be nice if system devs can add capitalship graveyards to some of the systems

Disco systems feels very empty btw, add more stuff like destroyed stations,graveyards,weird space objects etc
Rheinland's and Kusari's OFLs seem largely convinced that a war would be a bad thing. It'll be happening, but we're still trying to be somewhat diplomatic in arranging it instead of just making a gold text announcement more or less saying "Okay, you shoot each other now."

I'm beside myself to be honest. Conflict brings activity, both houses lack a war, and in both terms of lore and gameplay the two of fighting each other is really the only possible choice.
We also have plans to break the stalemate of the Gallic War.
Kusari goes to war with Liberty over Libertonian aggression and perhaps with some Gallic pressure.
Rheinland with encouragement from Gallia and support from Separatists takes revenge on Liberty in an attempt to gain lebensraum.
Gallia vassalizes Bretonia and Bretonia goes to war against Liberty.

People can't argue that putting the most active House in the game against every other House wouldn't be amazing for activity.

Ah... to dream of a world without plot armour...
Lack of plot armor is exactly the reason that won't be happening. Contrary to popular belief, Liberty cannot handle a three fronted war and would promptly annihilated. This is the same reason that pitting both Kusari and Rheinland against Gallia will not happen, or Rheinland against Bretonia for that matter.
(04-23-2018, 09:39 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Kusari goes to war with Liberty over Libertonian aggression and perhaps with some Gallic pressure.
Rheinland with encouragement from Gallia and support from Separatists takes revenge on Liberty in an attempt to gain lebensraum.
Gallia vassalizes Bretonia and Bretonia goes to war against Liberty.

People can't argue that putting the most active House in the game against every other House wouldn't be amazing for activity.

Ah... to dream of a world without plot armour...

[Image: duywDRM.png]
Well, I'll only say that I think it'd be interesting to see Liberty knocked down a peg and put into a position like that rather than it's historic ability to charge through adversity unscathed.

Either way, in my opinion, all other House wars except [House] vs Liberty are meaningless. They'd pale in comparison in terms of activity generation - which should be the priority. There's huge newbie fodder in Liberty that isn't taken advantage of.
I'd be 100% down with Gallia pulling out of the direct war outside of defending their gained assets in Leeds and the existing Taus and playing Cold War against Liberty+Bretonia. It would give the GRN/MRG something to do in Leeds and the currently partially-occupied Tau systems while shifting the active war focus back to the classic houses.

I feel Bretonia would have a lot to deal with on the home front but Liberty would be willing to throw some antimatter at Kusari for being a glorifed puppet state.
(04-23-2018, 09:39 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Gallia vassalizes Bretonia and Bretonia goes to war against Liberty.
And Bretonian resistance becomes a thing
How about we finally stop Gallia's push and restore Planet Leeds, Stokes Station etc...and move the fight deep into Taus and 1-2 Gallic systems with help of Gallia enemies Council , Brigands etc.. + Bretonian and Liberty factions having a temporary base in Tau 37.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10