Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anna Heinrich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Transmission Begins]
To: Generalmajor Heinrich
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: 568p1Fe.gif]

[Message Begins]
Frau Heinrich, die berühmt berüchtigte Generalmajorin der Hessen.

I suppose I have you to thank for the resurgence of my Brüder in the Hesse. But long before this could even begin to happen I have been biding my time ensuring that the Armee has an edge above its competition here and there, whether it was the famed assassination of Arbeitsdirektor Garen or more recent events, I have done my best to ensure that the cause that fed me did not come undone at the seams during this period of instability.

I told mein Bruder Drax that I did all this as recompense for failing you and the cause when you required all able personnel the most. You, perhaps my toughest mentor, but one the test of time has proven to be the most correct.

Please contact me. We have to talk.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]
27. April, 825 A.S.

[Incoming Signal]

[Decrypting...]
[Sender:]______ Agent Lævateinn
[Recipient:]___ Agent Krsnik, SCRA
[Source:]______ Classified, Muspelheim

[Subject:]_____ Redemption

[Priority:]____ High
[Encryption:]__ Jötunheimr/Unbreakable

Agent Krsnik,

Specifics of the information required must be disclosed, that is; if you're truly finished with your state of instability. The current situation of the Army seems to be no secret to you, so reluctantly, this message is being sent to ensure what you're carrying is as valuable as your apparent change in heart.

The Generalmajor is very preoccupied given recent events, and has little time to spare if the information presented is without hard evidence or without proven value. Your loyalty to the Army seems somewhat admirable, but loyalty will not earn you the privilege of speaking with the Generalmajor - at least not until she has the time.

Put forth some of what you know, if the Generalmajor deems it acceptable; a meeting between you and some others may be in order. Representatives of the SCRA are mandatory, you may be able to find your way there. Until then however, nothing can be set in stone.

Signed,
Agent Lævateinn
Gætir ór Generalmajor

[Attachments:]

Transmission End
[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Agent.

I'm sure the Generalmajor would find information on the Corsairs and their current political diaspora of great relevance to her goals, and in the immediate interest of the Hessen. I intend to relay this information free of cost and I ask for nothing in return, I believe it is the duty of an ally to do so.

But let me be clear, I will talk to her and her alone, and I will only do so directly, I do not need or want you, or any other middle-man getting in the way of what should rightfully be a clandestine exchange, given the sensitive nature of Rheinland's political landscape. However, to help you understand that this goes above your post, let me just vaguely state that this has very much to do with a Cretan splinter, the current status of the Unioners and some relevant interests in the Omicrons.

You may redirect this communication to her now, as you should have done to begin with.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
30. April, 825 A.S.

[Incoming Signal]

[Decrypting...]
[Sender:]______ Agent Lævateinn
[Recipient:]___ Agent Krsnik, SCRA
[Source:]______ Classified, Muspelheim

[Subject:]_____ Redemption

Agent Krsnik,

The Generalmajor has reviewed your words and decided to speak with you, seeing as you holster quite a respective position amongst the People's Republic now. The message relay of the Generalmajor is overlooked by me, unless she deems otherwise. You will meet with the Generalmajor on Zhukovsky Station within the coming week, prior to an imperative meeting between the leaders of the Volksrevolution and the People's Republic.

Signed,
Agent Lævateinn
Gætir ór Generalmajor

Transmission End
[Transmission Begins]
To: Generalmajor Heinrich; SCEC personnel.

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Generalmajorin Heinrich; Doctor Belov and others.

I believe the time has come to proceed with your personal project, for convenience sake I will be looping in personnel of the SCEC to aid in this matter, so that in the event I become preoccupied, progress does not cease and work can still be clarified and appropriately overseen.

I ordered for the stockpiles on Mykolaiv to be completely accounted for and if shorter than capacity, to be refilled through a resource requisition. As such, I believe we should begin with the basics of what you require from our engineers, what modifications are you hoping for and how best do you want us to implement them?

These are very general questions but if you were specific it would definitely cut down the time our engineers would have to spend thinking about what your interpretation might have been and focus instead on a clear request.

Respond at your convenience.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
17. May, 825 A.S.

[Incoming Signal]

[Decrypting...]
[Sender:]______ Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
[Recipient:]___ Lukas Keller, Krsnik
[Source:]______ Classified, Omega-52

[Subject:]_____ Project "Stormbrotsjór"

Agent,

The original engine components are damaged and need repairs, the modifications were made on Mykoliav for the prototype engines. There are new adjustments to the engine systems and outer layers that will remain with me until I arrive. The necessary resources -if any are needed- can be requested upon my arrival. For now, have the engineers prep what components they have to fix the original vessel before we move towards the new components. The design outline for the engines can be found below, specifics on the engines should exist within the S.C.R.A's records from the development of the original prototype. If necessary, I will look up the original project's construction records for specifics.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

[Image: f63XPrP.png?1]

Transmission End
[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Generalmajorin Heinrich.

A fresh stock of engine components and other related items have been accounted for and are ready to be put to use in repairing and facilitating any further adjustments to your craft where required. S.C.E.C personnel have been notified and will appoint appropriate personnel to facilitate any modifications or further developments. I can personally vouch for their quality.

Please inform them of when you intend to arrive so that they may promptly begin work under your supervision. I will attempt to make myself available when such work is going on, but a myriad of duties are spread out upon my shoulders and I am unable to delegate any of these responsibilites as of the moment.

Auf wiedersehen.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Generalmajor.

An individual by the name of Megan Xei, who admits to being in the employ of multiple organizations, among which Bretonia is one among the list, recently reached out to me. Offering information in exchange for information and hardware, initially I provided her with the scythe blueprints she requested in order to pay her back, but as I perused our own databases, I encountered mission board postings by an individual known as the "Red Witch". They seemed potent, so I requested a briefing on them and for a meeting to be arranged, needless to say I wasn't expecting the price.

The trade for these specifics was information on you, I did what I had to do to ensure Frau Xei was pleased enough to grant the meeting, but I omitted observations that I felt were too.. insightful. For your reference, I have appended a cache of the information I relayed to them just before it's automatic deletion. I would have cleared this release with you beforehand but time was short and I needed to move on the opportunity quickly.
As usual I'm sure you're one step ahead, but as your friend and partner in the Coalition, I thought it wise to keep you in the loop of current affairs, unofficial as they may be. You continue to teach through example and I continue to learn.

Auf wiedersehen.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

[Image: 66BBGFO.gif]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Krsnik
Source: ???

Subject: Approval?

Priority: Moderate
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

How unfortunate,

It’s somewhat pleasing to realize the Bretonians are desprate to know what they can about me. Egotistical statements are all that would come to mind of anyone, that doesn't excuse the fact that disclosing anything about me in regards to my condition would go about with no strings attached.

Who is this "Red Witch", and was meeting some mysterious figure among millions really worth the effort? Was it really worth gambling your partnership with me?

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Heinrich.

Meeting her was worth it. Supposedly she's a mercenary, a former Reaver. I wouldn't say that the meeting was valuable because she taught me a lot, but it made me realize just who I am. I had initially assumed that she and I were rather alike, but now I realize that this isn't the case at all. And that all this time I'd been looking to the wrong silhouette for guidance to become what I need to be.

I know exactly who and what I am now, and it feels as if there's no greater power that can be possessed, the strength that comes with clarity in ones self and purpose. Like the sharpened wings of an Odin severing heads from a body. I'm aware I risked our partnership, but at the very least I've been honest with you. And if I continue on that path of honesty, then I have to admit, if I had to choose then I'd make the same decisions all over again.

Consider my suspicion about Xei having some connections to the Bretonians as just that, a suspicion. I have no proof to substantiate it for you or to be acted upon. They seem far too seasoned in their trade to let obvious things such as that slip during conversation.

Let me know if there's anything else, Auf Wiedersehen.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
Pages: 1 2