Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council-related screenshots required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I made this a while ago, but I intend to make more like this from other screenshots. For that I need pictures, resources to work with, for that I need your help, your screenshots about anything Council-related, combat, trading, smuggling, stations, planets, patrols, dogfights, etc.

Requirements:

No HUD or chat text visible.
Be in some way (closely) related to Council.

Rewards:

First 25 images receive 5 000 000 Credits per image.
Next 75 images receive 1 000 000 Credits per image.

Make sure to specify the account you want the cash to be sent to. Thank you.
Anyone?
I could help you take pictures of your ships if you want. Or of a council smuggle ship, if can give me advice on how to set up a good one.
I'm more interested in pictures of scenes and activities, not just ships, like the warship patrol, the exploding Valor with the Council gunboat, or Council smugglers flying in formation, which I included in the image in the OP.

Setting up a Council smuggler isn't difficult though, the restart puts you into Roussillon, where you can buy a Tarvos or a Vache on Toulouse, or a L'Ane on Caussade. Pachyderme is unavailable to us at this point, Sirian transports are of course not sold in the system. All relevant equipment can be purchased on the stations inside Roussillon as well.
I'm still waiting and willing to pay for images fitting the requirement criteriae. Anyone?