Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Intelligence Service. | From: Miss Willing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings, esteemed agents. My name is Felicity Willing of the Lane Hackers. Recently, a certain person have noticed a certain Kusarian ship was caught breaking the Embargo described in Paragraph 2 of Bretonian charter. I suppose you would be interested in further clarification of details regarding the mentioned matter.
I also suppose we would be able to reach a satisfying conclusion on it.

I am looking forward to your response.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: cyKkkMb.png]

To: Felicity Willing

Lady Willing

I must say I am somewhat surprised at receiving your message, Lane Hackers were the last people we expected to get a message from. Your evidence against a breach of the Tau Embargo (as outlined in the Bretonian Laws) would be quite useful to have, you have my attention.

Presumably your organisation would like something in exchange, I doubt the Hackers do much for free. Let us talk and see what we can manage.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dearest Director Weber,

May I call you Harry? It is interesting to learn that you know nothing about an operative of yours who approached us in Coronado two weeks ago seeking something he called a "ceasefire". I was equally surprised considering that besides some friendly slapping on wrists for poking nose where you should not, the level of our reminders has never justified a word as strong as "war". It got me thinking and I concluded that you do plan to increase the number of your sensitive ops within Liberty and its borders. However, this is a completely different story.

Meanwhile, Ms Willing has a product to sell. Let me not interrupt this any further.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunrer

...uploading.data...

Mr. Weber,

Currently, i see two options what this package would be exchanged for:
  1. A meager sum of 15 millions S.C. as a purely formal argument in exchange for the mentioned data.
  2. A complete and updated report on a current state of affairs on Gallic war theater in Tau region, especially regarding the latest events in Orkney.
Both options will suffice, so i will leave it up to you to pick one of them, however, information would be highly preferred.
Should you choose credits - the sum is to be wired to Felicity:Willing, with the transfer confirmation provided.
Should you choose the report - this will not be compromised, so transferring it here should suffice.

I am looking forward to your response.

[Image: Ug4uxsU.png]

To: Felicity Willing, Nicole Hunter

Lady Hunter
A pleasure to meet you. I believe my man may have used the term War simply to place emphasis on the matter. Rest assured I know full well of his actions, I did not mention it to Miss Willing simply because I know little about her or her standing within the Lane Hacker structure. If you wish to speak about it openly, I am more than willing to do so.

Lady Willing
The SIS would be willing to pay for the information you have, the requested sum of credits will be transferred to you in good time. May we rely on similar negotiations in future? Or is this simply a one off?

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
...uploading.data...

Mr. Weber,

We are always open for that kind of cooperation, as far as it is mutually beneficial and thus satisfies both sides of the negotiations; keep in mind that we always stick to our word. and always fulfill the promises we make, with no exceptions tolerated.
Also, Mr. Weber, there is no reason for you to be concerned about my access to something you might be discussing with Professor Hunter, considering that sole fact that i was present at the initial meeting and in fact ensured it will even happen. So worry not, i know my limits.

[Image: cXQYe5H.png]

To: Felicity Willing, Nicole Hunter

Miss Willing
You will find the requested sum of credits have been wired to the specified account. I look forward to what you have to tell us.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
...uploading.data...

Mr. Weber,

It took you a while, i should acknowledge. Bureaucracy appear to be a pain your arse.
However, below you may withness the mentioned data, with both visual proof and logs of the said person acknowledging he was in violation of Leeds Embargo.

...uploading.data...25%...50%...75%...upload.completed...

[29.04.2018 14:28:55] Mr.Yoshida;: Where did you buy this Gin?
[29.04.2018 14:28:59] Samura|-Cactus: Samura are neutral with Galic
[29.04.2018 14:29:12] EFL|Boismont: What's your issue, Monsieur?
[29.04.2018 14:29:19] Mr.Yoshida;: Simple question, Cactus
[29.04.2018 14:29:25] Mr.Yoshida;: Where did you get this Gin from?
[29.04.2018 14:29:40] Samura|-Cactus: Bretonia of course
[29.04.2018 14:30:09] Samura|-Cactus: come out the point... what you want?
[29.04.2018 14:30:14] Mr.Yoshida;: So you are admitting that you broke the embargo?
[29.04.2018 14:30:16] EFL|Boismont: You don't look like a royal navy officer, surely not in that ugly ship of yours.
[29.04.2018 14:30:31] Samura|-Cactus: thats my question too
[29.04.2018 14:30:35] Mr.Yoshida;: There is a war between Bretonia and Gallia in case you didn't check.
[29.04.2018 14:30:47] Samura|-Cactus: you are not in Judge Mr. Yoshida
[29.04.2018 14:31:01] Mr.Yoshida;: I am helping the authorities enforce the Law, Cactus.
[29.04.2018 14:31:09] Samura|-Cactus: sure you can
[29.04.2018 14:31:16] Mr.Yoshida;: What's your name captain?
[29.04.2018 14:31:18] Samura|-Cactus: but its applied not on Samura
[29.04.2018 14:31:19] EFL|Boismont: Who approved your vigilante actions?
[29.04.2018 14:31:56] Samura|-Cactus: we dont have all the day.. lets us pass
[29.04.2018 14:32:02] Mr.Yoshida;: Okay Cactus
[29.04.2018 14:32:15] Mr.Yoshida;: I took my pictures.
[29.04.2018 14:32:17] Mr.Yoshida;: You may go
[29.04.2018 14:32:25] Mr.Yoshida;: You will probably receive a message from the authorities soon.

I believe you can put this to a good use.

...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]

Mr.Weber,

It have been a while since the evidence have been provided, and during that period of time there was nothing but a concerning silence from your side. Are you, by any chance, not satisfied with the evidence? Would you possibly like to discuss something else?

[Image: cXQYe5H.png]

To: Felicity Willing

Miss Willing
After due consideration, we have decided to forward your evidence to the Bretonian Police Authority who will have the ability to charge this man should he enter Bretonian space again. His name has been added to our records, and I will see if a warrant can't be put out for him.

As to anything else being discussed, I would be most interested in discussing the nature of Jump Gates with your people. The Service may have need of your skills. Furthermore, we would like to bury the hatchet completely in regards to past transgressions, regardless of how you may see them, I wish to ensure there is no lingering bad blood, if there ever was.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
Pages: 1 2