Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order ϟ From: Maximillian Largo, LH~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]

To whoever it concerns,

Allow me a quick introduction. I am Deceiver Maximillian Largo of the Lane Hackers.

One of our operatives acquired potentially interesting information on a splinter group of the Bundschuh movement known as the Frühlingswache - or in a translated and more comprehensible way, Spring Guard - from a small chat with a representative of Der Alster Union.

...uploading.link...upload.complete....

As seen from these logs, we have the confirmation that the Spring Guard does exist and operate within Rheinland, as well as them being not on good terms with the main representative faction of the Bundschuh movement in Rheinland - Die Weisse Rose. However, due to our factions' background history of hostilities, it has been chosen by the Professorship to not pursue a direct contact with them. We would like to know if you do possess basic information of this group.

I am also looking for every possible information about a Stefanie von Falkenberg. From the intel we have acquired thus far, she has been a leading figure of Die Weisse Rose prior to the recent internal turmoil. Due to said turmoil between the Weisse Rose and the Spring Guard, as well as information currently in our hands regarding a full-out attack that took place on Bruchsal itself, we suspect that the Spring Guard might have kidnapped miss von Falkenberg during the turmoil - as a fact to this, we have information currently in our hands that she was last seen leaving the station on a Wraith, possibly Stefanie's, during the attack. We still do not know where was it headed, though.

We are willing to pay a reasonable amount of credits for any piece of information you possess about her: current status, whereabouts, possible craft sightings, documented meetings with Order representatives, for example. Of course, any kind of information regarding miss von Falkenberg and the Spring Guard is appreciated.

I will await your answer.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...boosting.signal...retransmitting.message....

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 15/05/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Lane Hacker proffesorship

Spring Guard

The so called Spring Guard keeps to itself. They are remnants of Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee or more precisely personnel loyal to Dr. Annika Haupt, leader opposed to previous policies of Klugmann and Eistochter and later found in the Sigma cluster. The Guard lives off piracy to satisfy their basic needs and their headquarters are not located anywhere within House of Rheinland itself. They are exiles, so I'd pressume the same case is with the Colonel Falkenberg who seized power from late Colonel Wunderbring. After all, the body was not found.

The Guard has no headquarters, does not execute any form of control over any installation and does not stay in any place for too long. They are operating out of deep space, calling Sigmas their home. In fact their only appearances in Rheinland were limited to raiding and reconaissance parties. Their numbers are understandably low to make this strategy viable and were known to do that for well over a year.

The Order has no reported sightings of Fruchlingswache for over two weeks. The last reported case was observed as Guard's recruitment process of a Kusari fugitive in Sigma 21 system. If they had captured Falkenberg, then in most likelyhood she is dead. If they wanted to capture her, it would've been towards specific practical or political purpose within Rheinland to further their cause. We are either looking at botched kidnapping or other cause of her dissapearance.

In return, we inquire into following topics of interest within Liberty.

Office of National Security - department within LSF structure of unknown quality and agenda. Since the trustworthy cadre of Colonel Jun'ko Zane has been moved away for political reasons during President Powell's reign, there is plenty of bad blood with the LSF. Their focus on securing Liberty economy, trade and services over protection of the people has numerous times be skewed towards unprovoked aggression towards The Order.
Montu and Amenhotep - fugitives on the run from Liberty. Entire Sirius had registered his narcissistic spam in our filters.

The talks that follow will also be dispersed to The Order Inquisitors currently operating in independent worlds and Liberty. I believe you already made acquitaince with Darkness who is part of this special outfit.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
...Operative.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings again, Grand Admiral.

I thank you for the information about miss von Falkenberg and the Spring Guard that you could provide us.

Now, onto your inquiries:

- According to our current knowledge, the ONS is nothing else than a small section of the Little Squeaky Fiends, and to reflect this, we have just a handful of their ship transponders registered within our Spyglass Network. One of these is ONS|Mason.Chandler, a very skilled pilot that our operatives encountered in Manchester and was dealt with accordingly. Should you ever approach him, remember to have at least one fighter backup. He is a dangerous opponent, so you should be extremely wary.
- From our current intel, we know that the Amenhotep and its defector buddies betrayed the Navy and are now fighting against them, standing by our side. Due to this, we won't move against them but we also refuse to undergo any and all dealings with said subject. Rest assured, however, that should he betray and abandon our side -something that will happen at some point due to its backstabber nature- he will be hunted down relentlessly, will be attacked mercilessly and will be utterly disgronified.

I think this answers to your inquries, Grand Admiral.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo