Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Server Watcher for Discord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Link to add the bot to your server: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/author...&scope=bot

For quick syntax reference use mocca help. These commands can only be used by the server owner.

To add a watcher use the command mocca watch [tag] [system] [channelId] [importance]
- tag: The tag you want to watch.
- system: The system name (replace spaces with _) OR * to watch everywhere. Note that if you select a system, the bot will send a notification only if the target logs in that system. You can also write a part of the system name.
- channelId: The id of the channel you want to be notified in, you can get it by right clicking the channel and selecting Copy ID. If you don't have that you may need to enable developer mode (options -> appearance -> developer mode).
- importance - a number 1-3, on 2 will add to the notification, on 3 will add to the notification. Careful with this or you will piss a lot of people off.

To delete a tag use mocca delete [tag].

To see your watchers use mocca list.

Also as a final note, I can see everyone's watchers so think twice before you try to harass someone.
(04-30-2018, 02:11 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]Also as a final note, I can see everyone's watchers so think twice before you try to harass someone.

Stop Cyberbully ~ Prot 2018

Inferno was here.
As a side note, I've almost got the original server watcher back up and running under the new API. Was a little harder than expected since it actually relied on scraping the web page rather than connecting directly to the API. I just need to fix some issues with the popups and the JSON, then it's good to go.
So, I could use this bot to keep an eye out for people I like to RP with? Because that's mainly what I'd use it for; I don't always play Freelancer and having a "friend's list" to know when certain people online would be super handy for when I'm playing another game.
Especially if you RP with guns.
I added this bot to my channel, full of A+-grade explicit arts. Hope you like them, Corile.
(04-30-2018, 03:03 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Especially if you RP with guns.

What, like bounty hunting? Tongue I don't really do that anymore, but I know that plenty of folks do. I'm more looking forward to the potential to hunt down more social RP.
Cool! One more bot to test.

(04-30-2018, 02:11 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]Also as a final note, I can see everyone's watchers so think twice before you try to harass someone.

Get ready to some weird - occasional - messages.
Sounds like fun.
Could you please give some examples about the execution of that bot? We have problem to making it work in my Discord server...
Pages: 1 2 3