Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Krsnik - "Rote Baron - Odin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Forum name of the owner:

/ A.K.A

2. Exact name of the ship:

SCRA|Krsnik

3. Exact name, identification and affiliation of the character:

SCRA|Krsnik; Official Coalition Identification and Coalition Military Affiliation.

4. Which official faction(s) were involved in construction of this ship?

SCRA| in conjunction with its independent science division SCEC, who'd been a huge help.

5. Provide links to the forum roleplay centered around construction of this ship.

To: Mykolaiv

"Odin's Hammer and Sickle"

To: His Watchful Eye

6. Provide a cliffnote/summary for the links provided above.

Initially: Ship was turned over to the SCEC for general purpose modifications given its age and battle-scarred nature. This would later evolve into a complete overhaul of the ship and its systems in a balanced manner, which Krsnik himself would then turn down as he believed it deviated from his "warrior" code, and that the ship being so reliant on technology was surely going to become a weakness for him somewhere down the line, among the various changed were a complete swap of the hull panels and a cosmetic change to the ship's color using a very peculiar source of paint.

Intermediately: The Engineers of the SCEC worked tirelessly to re-attain the expected standard that they were commissioned to deliver and had to go about the process of systematically stripping the ship of the new systems they implemented, they even terminated the A.I that they had incorporated into the ship's anatomy.

Ultimately: The ship was prepared according to Krsnik's various specific demands, with the Engineers working productively so as to not incur an execution. It was even tested in a controlled environment by Krsnik but is yet to see field deployment.

7. Provide other links to the forum roleplay relevant to the subject of this request.

To: The Moon

To: Agent Krsnik

To: SCRA HC/ His Watchful Eye

8. Provide a cliffnote/summary for the links provided above.

The Moon was contacted to take a look at the ship and suggest potential improvements, they agreed to do this albeit very reluctantly, more so to keep their associate alive in future engagements rather than out of an actual friendship, which inspired him to initially consent to the technological modifications to the ship, which he would later resent and go back on. He would then be contacted by the SCEC with the final report regarding this personal project, which they would then forward to the Coalition itself, more specifically the High Command.

9. How long has this character been building its backstory?

About a year and a half, both as Lukas Keller and as Krsnik

10. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom.

-
-
- Whomever answered the comms on their end.
- Whomever plays the character.
Approved, pending implementation into the mod.
1. Exact name of the character:

SCRA|Lukas.Keller (Exact name of the ship as of the moment).

2. Link to the request to be amended:

Here.

3. What exactly do you want changed?:

I require the appearance of the ship to be changed, I would like it to functionally remain the same. I repeat, I want the stats that I requested the ship to be modified with to remain as they are now and to not incur any modifications, I had to request for it be fixed thrice to get it properly set up in the past and would not like to repeat this for obvious reasons of game enjoyment.

4. Why are these changes necessary?:

The current texture quality and work was by no means as good as it could have been. It was made during a time when I was under the notion of merely modifying the ship appearance for just myself. Since I have gone ahead with the Unique ship request, and after having received complaints regarding the visibility of the ship given the dark shade of red it uses, I decided to have it revamped. It now better fits the quality of the mod and will no longer present this problem.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay:

N/A, for two reasons, one being that there are no actual changes to the roleplay. For any roleplay considerations please refer to the original Special Roleplay Request. Two, I was informed that this would not be necessary.

Kindly delete this section of the post before making the entire post visible, as I do not want the files potentially being circulated before implementation. I am aware they can still be extracted afterwards, but by that point I would have already established the asset in-game.

Here are the files that need to be updated. I believe the same .sur can be used. A .cmp and .mat are enclosed within the .zip.
Approved, files pushed to git for next update.
Lukas.Keller

Here

3. What exactly do you want changed?
= Name change to BAF|Lukas.Keller
= ID change to BAF| OF ID
= Mirror of BAF| tech-cell with inclusion of this unique ship at 100%
= Ability to change weapons/engine to match new affiliation.
= Proper update for name of ship to "Red Baron"
= Inclusion of this as the infocard
= CD Arc fix applied to the ship if not done already

4. Why are these changes necessary?
To reflect current developments regarding the character.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.
Shooting Star
Blacklight
BAF Recruitment post

Edit by Loken:
reevesshute Today at 09:23
Masters I made a minor oversight with my SRP change request, the name of the ship is supposed to follow a convention that includes a small prefix of what rank the character is in the faction, it's relatively simple to rename the ship myself and correct it. I'm posting this to serve as an FYI, rather than making an entire change request to add in three letters.
Changes approved.
BAF|Lt.Lukas.Keller

Here.

-> Renamed to Red.Baron
-> ID change to indie Bretonia Armed Forces
-> Infocard change to be implemented as requested in the last change request.

So that my absence from the faction does not produce a reason for undue and vexatious litigation over a technicality and because it is necessary.

N/A
Changes approved.

"Red.Baron" already exists as a character. Please contact me to arrange a different name.

Update: Character name is now Lukas.Keller.
Lukas.Keller

Here

Name change to - -}-Red.Baron

To reflect transition into an unofficial BAF faction being developed.

N/A
Changes approved.