Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega-3 Battle | BAF vs Hessians | Sunday, May 6th 2018. 17:45 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Omega-3 Battle

Red Hessians vs Bretonia Armed Forces

Overview:

Date: Sunday, May 6th 2018. 17:45 UTC

· Red Hessians
· Bretonia lawfuls

[Image: rTWS5tT.png]

Premise:

Red Hessian fleet has been in a defensive stance for a while now, rebuilding its strength. Having heard of the news on Bretonia's northern front against Gallia and that as a consequence their forces in the Omegas are dwindling, they saw an opportunity to strike. They gathered the large capital force and moved it through the Omega-7 gate which was temporarily under siege. Having been notified of their approach by passing traffic, the Bretonians had little time to prepare and fight the Hessians before they reach Planet Sprague. A large fight emerged in the middle of the system.

Participants:

Red Hessians, BAF, Bretonia lawfuls. Indies welcome.

Registration List:

Red Hessian forces:

Battleships:

1. RHB-Einherjar
2. RHB-BloodEagle
3. [RHA]RHB-Ragnarok
4. [RHA]RHB-Black.Legion
5. RHB-Eisen.Kaputt
6. RHB-Eyjafjallajoerkull

Cruisers:

1. [RHA]RHC-Lusk
2. [RHA]RHC-Valkyrie

Repair ship:

Gunboat:

1. RHGB-Valhalla

Bombers:

1. [RHA]Alfons:Schade
2. [RHA]Luana,Fichtel

Bretonia lawful forces:

Battleships:

1. HMS-Rodney
2. BAF|A-HMS-Swiftsure Smoke
3. BAF|HMS-Avalon
4. BRF|HMS-Formidable
5. BAF|A-HMS-Stillwater
6. Vigorous.Incompetence

Cruisers:

1. HMS-Nottingham

Repair ship:

Gunboat:

1.HMS-Triperfect

Bombers:

1. BAF|Lt.Lizzie.Wednesday @Y'berg
2. BAF|MN-Marcus.Boone

Regulations:

1. Standard PvP rules apply.
If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again.
2. No running away from the active battlezone.
Once you leave the fight you're forbidden from rejoining. That includes resupplying.
3. All loadouts allowed.
Self explanatory.
4. No running into the asteroid field or sundiving.
Events are made to be as fair as possible so do not leave the battlezone to hug asteroids or draw the fight into the sun intentionally.
5. Register to participate.
Non registered ships will be asked to leave. Registering helps us keep the fight fair and fun for everyone.
6. No NEMPs.
Yeah.
BAF|MN-Marcus.Boone - bombur
I'll take a bomber slot
BAF|Lt.Lizzie.Wednesday, Challenger
Sign me up please

[RHA]Egor.Blum - fighter

I may or may not be able to make it as of right now I can so put me down. If someone else wants my spot once we are full I’ll know for sure if I’ll be able to make it by then. Thank you
There are no fighter slots.
In the (unlikely) event that the BAF slots can't be filled, could Core attend? I was going to make a similar event but this came up first.
RHB-Einherjar
(04-30-2018, 05:33 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]In the (unlikely) event that the BAF slots can't be filled, could Core attend? I was going to make a similar event but this came up first.

Sure.
EDIT: NVM I work that day.. sorry
If everything will be a OK, I'll try to show up and make some shots in a camera ship. Looking forward for seeing RHA and BAF caps fighting eachother Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6