Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coalition Typhoon [instead of Hurricane, fly pls]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: BTBz0.png]
Typhoon is good in my opinion... Imagine a swarm of these small bastards... Lethal.
Now imagine this thing 2 years ago:

[Image: FSc0WrX.png]
Oh looks like it was machine of destruction. Now im understand why they dont was avaible for indie-players. Also, before last BCr patch, they practically dont even had counters, and was just ideal solo ships, very hard only against middle and heavy cruisers.

Btw, just want bump interest of indies to Typhoons. Peoples think, Hurricane good ships for solo, but he isn't, Hurricane needed good skills to handle it solo, and much more good in group fight with snubs/typhoons screen. For drive Hurricane peoples need teach many things, while typhoon is just DODGE/PULSE/MORTAR ship, easy as AK and much more versatile then hurri.
Kill House Forces for motherland
Yes, also its Warlock Big Grin B5 fans - Typhoon is all for you.
We just have so many imports in this game, so yet more one not much bad. But..because now not much peoples saw that, nobody even not noticed that
Actually Hurricane have 4 Pretty useless forward guns in my opinion. And Hurricane needs to Snub-craft support too, because this ship is enormous and slowly turning. Thyphoon needs to be main coalition power unless Tempest available (Which never happend).
(05-01-2018, 02:39 PM)Antoinerory Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Hurricane have 4 Pretty useless forward guns in my opinion. And Hurricane needs to Snub-craft support too, because this ship is enormous and slowly turning. Thyphoon needs to be main coalition power unless Tempest available (Which never happend).

4 FWG can be useful and Thunderer on Addis Abeba proved it. Especailly they are deadly against small crafts like destroyers and cruisers since it is difficult to dodge every one of them. Yet, those require continuous shooting and make you vulnerable if in group fight. Also, they are pretty useless against BS since you become an easy immovable target facing an enemy ready to overkill. You can try equipping 2 RH FWG with 75% penalty that can carry out "hit-n-run" tactics against enemy BS but those require good teamplay. Atm, Hurricane without team support is pretty useless
I actually play with the idea of buying and indie Typhon to fly with SCEC.

But then again I am afraid of the group chat. )))))
Pages: 1 2