Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EVENT: Hessians vs Rheinland Coporates/Feds, Omega-11 Saturday May 5 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current RP background is here and here and here along with another coming soon.

The boss lady returns.

Information

Who can participate: RHA (indies and unofficials Sad , you can also log SOA for all my peeps), Daumann Heavy Construction, Kruger Minerals, Rheinland Military, Rheinland Federal Police, Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts (Indies and officials for all factions listed).
Time: Saturday 5th of May, 18:00 server time (UTC + 0)
Starting position: Freital Base (Hessians), Solarious Station (Corporates), Stuttgart Jumpgate (Federal forces, tho you can all start at Solarious if it's better for you).

[Image: iAUGJZr.png?1]

OoRP development: If the admins wish to add a kill bonus and stick around for a re-engaging period of this event (which I HIGHLY encourage), I'll be more than happy to have it. If not, standard pvp rules apply.

Outcome: Both sides will leave the fight with bruises and scars, just as they have since they began fighting. (I'ts a stalemate inrp, since neither side will obviously overcommit resources to overthrow the other in a system that's going to go boom)
Followup: Federal forces would have been fully aware by now of the RHA's return as well as its figureheads, and the RHA will be encouraged to hold its defensive standard against the Feds.

Rules
Registration: Not mandatory, but please post below if you're likely to show up so we have an idea.
Equipment: Expect to be first target if you use screamers, sidewinders, screamers, sidewinders, screamers, sidewinders,
and also screamers. (all equipment is allowed EXCEPT NEMPS IF THERE IS NO RE-ENGAGING PERIOD, IF THERE IS A RE-ENGAGING PERIOD NEMPS ARE ALLOWED).

All ship-classes are allowed, yes EVERYTHING. If you have that one evil loadout or evil ship that fits into one of the listed IDs that you've been wanting to try, now's your chance.

:: Prologue ::

[img float=left]https://i.imgur.com/RTEiwr0.png?3[/img]
In light of the Red Giant's surge in mass, diamond deposits in Omega-11 have begun to come in even more vast amounts. Peeking the interests of both the Hessians and Corporate entities of Rheinland. Given the unstable nature of Omega-11 with it's Red Giant on the verge of collapse (into a black hole?), both sides scurry about to accumulate as many resources as possible while evacuating their bases of non-essential personnel. In the midst of resource gathering, both sides begin to take note of each other's increased essential presence in the system - ignoring it at first for the sake of collection. Despite the system's lack of value and unstable nature however; both sides are drawn into confrontation over their historic blood rivalry that is fueled by countless years of continuous fighting on a physical, verbal, and ideological scale.

:: The Final Battle of Omega-11 ::

The battle of the Greedy against the Oppressed in such a historic and dramatic setting has both sides of the confrontation calling for formal support. Despite conflicting interests, the ideals and hearts of the people draw both side's formal military forces into combat - revealing the return of the Red Hessian Army to Rheinland. Meanwhile -knowing they cannot defeat the formalized Revolutionaries alone - the corporate forces signal for help from their Federal allies, the scene and nature of the conflict draws in support from all corners of Rheinland's lawful combatants, including the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts. The Red Hessian Army's SOA forces have also been deployed to the battlefield, accompanied by even perhaps, it's leader? The classic showdown of the Corporate oppression against the Volksrevolution, the two Titans of Rheinland at each others throats yet again. Who will truly succeed? Attend to find out!

I HAVE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG

It's happening people! Not as perfect as I'd like, but we may never have a chance because of bad story development desicions after RHA's Officialdom request goes through! Again all ship-classes and equipment are welcome in the event. If there is an admin funded respawn event Nemps are allowed, if not - NO nemps. I know we may be unofficial nerds flying around but I'd REALLY appreciated if the admins could get in on this and make it more fun by adding the respawn aspect for people's enjoyment.

You'll notice there's no registration, however; we'd appreciate it if people gave feedback and notified us of their attendance so there's an idea. You DO NOT have to disclose shipnames when posting at all.

Finally, am going to dedicate a part of this in memory of our Omega-11 Brigadegeneral and HC member who has not been with us for some time. Above all else though, have fun! RP will be added in light of this event for additional support, actions in this event are also obviously RP leverage/material/propoganda you are free to use.

Note: The synopsis may undergo edits so if ur a faction leader and freaking out check skype.
I will try to bring my [RM] Wraith to this event.
I'll bring my "Bergelmir" Bomber
Tata
Nice thread. By the way, sidewinders are bad now. But I'm glad that scar on your butt still hurts.

I'll probably show up as an Elbe, since the RM lacks living souls quite a lot, but seeing the Omega-3 event thread, I should be prepared to log a Jormugand, too. Not getting it for Omega-3, sorry, I had already planned playing for the BAF before the thread was posted.
Are Crayter Military Coalition military not supposed to be there?
No, the reason other unlawful entities in Rheinland and the Omegas are not appearing is because of a conflict in interests regarding attitude towards corporations. The showdown is one of the very few Hessian events where I exclude our allies for the sake of a classic showdown between the two arch rivals. Similar events have been done with other factions, its not because I'm discriminating, its because I wan't to bring out the old-fashioned show down.
Man, I planned on mining diamonds this weekend too....
(05-02-2018, 12:50 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]No, the reason other unlawful entities in Rheinland and the Omegas are not appearing is because of a conflict in interests regarding attitude towards corporations. The showdown is one of the very few Hessian events where I exclude our allies for the sake of a classic showdown between the two arch rivals. Similar events have been done with other factions, its not because I'm discriminating, its because I wan't to bring out the old-fashioned show down.

That makes a lot of sense. Good luck with the event.
I will show up either as hessian or rm
I like it. Try to keep it strictly Hessians and lawfuls.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8