Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Hellfire Legion High Command :|: Von: Albert Weis, DWR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guten Tag,

You might be wondering who we are, and why we are contacting you. We are Die Weiße Rose, a democratic revolutionary faction within Rheinland, and staunch opponent of the Unioners, those blights on Liberty space.

Your commonwealth has attracted our attention, despite its secluded nature, due to your struggle against foreign control of production markets and your efforts to reform the Liberty Navy.

We are contacting you because we think you could become a trade partner with our movement, and possibly an ally against the Unioners in Bering and Hudson. You seem to have a lack of trade partners, so we were hoping we could fill that gap.

Should you decide to consider this option, use this frequency to contact us to discuss our options. If this works, we could potentially stop the Unioner menace in the Independent Worlds, and bring our economies to fruition.

-Albert Weis, Generaloberst of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
No Images Uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: 90tKqX7.png]
Name: Amy West
Subject: Trade

Albert Weis
Firstly, it's unfortunate it took this long for a member of our command to get back to you. For that, I'll see to it someone gets a slap on the wrist.
To start, I'd like to know exactly what spurred this line of thought. As you said, we are a tad bit seclusive, but such has allowed us to prosper for as long as we have. If you could give me a better image of what your movement is, so that way we can be certain it won't bite us in the ass later, it would.. well, give me a better image, especially from a representative from the higher ranks.

Now, on to business.
Trade for the Commonwealth is good, no doubt there. If you're offering, we'll happily accept, and I'm sure there's things we could throw back your way as well. Supplies from Rheinland can be fairly scarce these days, and connections down south are even less in numbers. If we can remedy that, then I see no reason not to.
As for the Unioners, well.. let's be honest here. If there's other people gunning for them, hoping to remove them like the eyesore they are, then 'the enemy of my enemy is a friend' sounds about right to me.
We'll see, though.

If this blossoms, then hey. It blossoms. More guns pointed at threats to the Commonwealth and more supplies coming into our borders is always a welcome sight.
We'll be in touch.

West, out.