Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ZoG] Zoners of Galileo Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

Dear Frank Morris

Thankyou for your application to join the ZONERS of GALILEO an we are pleased to announce your registration has been approved

The next step for your introduction to our good cause will be to give you your [ZoG] title which will be given to you in due course

We have set up communication with yourself through your discord

And our COO will be in touch with you through private communication to tell you the next step to take

Thanks once again and a very warm welcome and prosperous career with us....

FREEPORT 12 [ZoG] Chief of Operations
[ZoG]

Leon Dante here.......

The new code of conduct has been added to our recruitment form so all Zoners who would like to join us feel free to read this article.

Also please visit our base page to gather more information about our base and what we do.

ALL ZONERS ARE WELCOME

Many Thanks
Leon Dante COO
Zoners of Galileo
[Z O G] ZONERS of GALILEO RECRUITMENT FORM

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR IN GAME INFORMATION HERE:

Name: Josh Roach (CODE: Slappy)

Place Of BirthTonguelanet Akabat

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you:I am a former Order Agent. I have been assigned to top secret missions for years now, I have just recently retired from The Order with honers and am now looking to lead different life. I am a skilled tracker and will hunt down wanted throughout the systems. Have just recently done an advance fighting combat simulator and passed with honers can't wait to try new skills out (when acceptable of cause). While under assignments i have picked up the art of speech and can grab a deal at any market.

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUESTED BELOW:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED DISCOVERY FREELANCER
(IMPORTANT)
:4 years with a 4 year long service leave. Been back in action for a month now.

PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD DETAILS:SlappyTheRoach#5931

PLEASE STATE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN PLEASE(VERY IMPORTANT): New Zealand

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT HERE PLEASE: SlappyTheRoach

YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE LOOKED AT AND SCRUTINISED THOROUGHLY WE WILL BE IN TOUCH

Kind regards
FREEPORT 12 Chief Of Operations
(08-24-2018, 05:19 PM)BGMaximus Wrote: [ -> ][Z O G] ZONERS of GALILEO RECRUITMENT FORM

Name: Blake

Place Of Birth: Australia

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: Played Freelancer growing up, had my own clan and did freight/mining runs & pvp. I have experience in almost all aspects of the game and am a very quick learner and will be able to assist quickly and effeciently in helping the clan grow and be the best it can be. I have been playing almost daily since I joined Discovery so I will be quite active and I believe my time zone difference gives me an advantage to be able to do runs during the quiet period to help avoid and confrontation, but should that arise regardless I will always try to comply with their demands but also barter and try control or lower their demands so that our profit is not too heavily affected. If hostile activity is the only course of action if negotiations have failed depending on the ship I am in, I will fight to my last breath or try to escape with the cargo intact.

(IMPORTANT)
: About a month now

PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD OR SKYPE DETAILS: DBS | BGMaximus#8073

Your contact details will be discussed after registration

Kind regards

[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

Dear Slappy the roach,

Thankyou for your application to join the ZONERS of GALILEO an we are pleased to announce your registration has been approved

The next step for your introduction to our good cause will be to give you your [ZoG] title which will be given to you in due course

And our COO will be in touch with you through private communication to tell you the next step to take

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR IN GAME INFORMATION HERE:i have experince in trading and pvp

Name:Magnus Juhlin

Place Of Birth:Sigma-19

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you:I have played this game for a long time on other server's..Have allways done trading and alot of pvp. I like to help out other player and in my faction im in i give 190% for us to be better.

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUESTED BELOW:I've got seperated from my family on a trade runt to Omicron Alpha and have looked for my family in many years, and have beeing freelancing after that all over got accepted by many Faction's so i could travel as i liked and did find some friend ship in Malta and did make Omicron alpha as my home base.
(IMPORTANT)
: Since they released it or acctually i was trying it before they released the game.

PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD DETAILS:Myoshomi

PLEASE STATE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN PLEASE(VERY IMPORTANT):Sweden
PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT HERE PLEASE Myoshomi

YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE LOOKED AT AND SCRUTINISED THOROUGHLY WE WILL BE IN TOUCH

Kind regards
(11-20-2018, 09:39 PM)Myoshomi Wrote: [ -> ][Z O G] ZONERS of GALILEO RECRUITMENT FORM

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR IN GAME INFORMATION HERE:i have experince in trading and pvp

Name:Magnus Juhlin

Place Of Birth:Sigma-19

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you:I have played this game for a long time on other server's..Have allways done trading and alot of pvp. I like to help out other player and in my faction im in i give 190% for us to be better.

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUESTED BELOW:I've got seperated from my family on a trade runt to Omicron Alpha and have looked for my family in many years, and have beeing freelancing after that all over got accepted by many Faction's so i could travel as i liked and did find some friend ship in Malta and did make Omicron alpha as my home base.
(IMPORTANT)
: Since they released it or acctually i was trying it before they released the game.

PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD DETAILS:Myoshomi

PLEASE STATE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN PLEASE(VERY IMPORTANT):Sweden
PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT HERE PLEASE Myoshomi

Kind regards
[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

Dear Magnus Juhlin,

Please Forgive my late reply but your info got lost in piles of paperwork.

[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

Dear John Holmes,

Thankyou for your application to join the ZONERS of GALILEO and we are pleased to announce your registration has been approved

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR IN GAME INFORMATION HERE:

Name: Robert Rodriguez alias Nikko

Place Of Birth: Planet New Paris, Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France System

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: I worked in all areas, started making small shipments with a minor ship, and when I started to have the means and the faculties, I was recruited by Universal Shipping. So I made a lot of deliveries, then the liberty Navy where I spent a few years as a volunteer and improved my abilities in attack and defense. Now, I'm looking for something more productive in my life and I'm confident that I can help you in the evolution of Freeport 12 and the teams!

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AS REQUESTED BELOW:

(IMPORTANT)
: Several years with breaks

PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD DETAILS: Nikko#6832

PLEASE STATE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN PLEASE(VERY IMPORTANT): France

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT HERE PLEASE

Kind regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6