Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ZoG] Zoners of Galileo Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: Nu7oQeb.png]

OFFICIAL MEMBER RECRUITMENT

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE READ ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT US AND YOU FEEL YOU CAN COME AND WORK FOR US AND DO A GOOD JOB PLEASE FILL IN OUR APPLICATION FORM...

THIS APPLICATION FORM TO JOIN THE ZONERS OF GALILEO IS TO BE USED FOR OFFICIAL APPLICATIONS OR FOR CONTRACTOR APPLICATIONS.THE LIST OF APPLICATION TITLES ARE LISTED BELOW...

ZoG OFFICIAL OPERATIVE (PLEASE BE AWARE OFFICIAL OPERATIVES CAN APPLY FOR RESEARCH OR MULTIPLE ROLES)

CONTRACT OPERATIVE

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR INFORMATION BELOW

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FORM FROM BELOW HERE PLEASE

Code:
[font=orbitron][size=19][color=#928F35][ZoG] ZONERS of GALILEO RECRUITMENT FORM[/size][/color]

[color=#928F35]POSITION APPLIED FOR  (OFFICIAL OPERATIVE  ==  CONTRACTOR)[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]NAME(CHARACTER)[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]AGE[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]PLACE OF BIRth[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]PLEASE SUPPLY ANY INFO WHICH WILL HELP US CREATE YOUR ROLE IN OUR ORGANISATION[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED DISCOVERY FREELANCER
(IMPORTANT)[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]PLEASE SUPPLY DISCORD DETAILS[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]PLEASE STATE THE TIMEZONE YOU LIVE IN (UTC +/-)[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT HERE PLEASE (if you lack Discord or other means of contact)[/color]  :

[color=#928F35]I AGREE TO FOLLOW THE [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334]FORUM AND SERVER RULES[/url] AT ALL TIMES[/color]:
I agree.

[color=#928F35]PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BY SIGNING HERE[/color]:

[color=#6bb653]YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE LOOKED AT AND SCRUTINISED THOROUGHLY AND WE WILL WE WILL BE IN TOUCH ON DISCORD OR THE FORUM[/color]

[color=#9cc190]Kind regards
FREEPORT 12 Chief Of Operations[/color][/font]
[Z O G] ZONERS of GALILEO RECRUITMENT FORM

Name: James Rueben

Year of Birth: 792 A.S.

Place Of Birth: Planet Leeds, Leeds System

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: For all my life, I've lived as a man of little wealth. I worked hard in the BMM's factories, until the Gallic Occupation in 820. I then worked as part of Wilson's Collaborators, trying to rebuild the factories and cities lost in the war for Gallia.

When agents of the SIS targeted me for my work with the Gallics, I fled to Planet Denver in Liberty. However, my family members there were not kind to me, and I never really fit in with the lazy Denver crowd. I prefer a hands-on experience, so I looked for work.

Seeing as how you are close to Denver, I've decided to sign up to work as a pilot for you. I can work almost any type of ship on my own, except those that need more crew. For any repairs, I can handle them, and I'd consider myself lucky in space.

Bottom line is, that I need work. If you employ me, I will not disappiont you.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED DISCOVERY FREELANCER
(IMPORTANT)
: Almost 4 years

Your contact details will be discussed after registration

Kind regards
FREEPORT 12 Chief Of Operations
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

TO..James Rueben

FROM..[ZoG].Freeport12.COO

Greetings ..... James
Both I and my CEO have looked over your application and we have agreed that
you are just what we are looking for and we are happy to welcome you to our establishment.

Your application has been processed and approved and we would like to invite you for an
immediate start and look forward to having you aboard FREEPORT 12.

Your job sheets will be presented to you through our operatives comms channel and all jobs will need to be logged on our system regularly

Any other details we give you we will do over private communication to keep things confidential.

Thank you and welcome to the FREEPORT12 team

Zoners of Galileo COO
Name: Emiliano DIas
Place of birth:Riverside Station, California,Liberty
Date of birth: 788 A.S
Personal Neural Log: Former food rations delivery boy for big synth foods boss. Freelancer around sirius the rest of my life trying to find adventures. now i want to join your group and help you achieve your goals.
[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

TO : Emiliano Dlas

Dear Emiliano,

The Zoners of Galileo are able to inform you that we have looked over your profile and accept your registration with open arms and welcome you to our organisation.

We must make you aware of our operatives log channels which must be used regularly and kept up to speed with any operations myself and the CEO give you to perform.

Once again a very warm welcome to FREEPORT 12

FREEPORT 12 COO

Place Of BirthTonguelanet Crete

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: I have extensive combat experience , flying with LCBO back in the day and a couple other combat oriented mercenary spots , been around the bush a few times all over from nomad invested space to helping new pilots in penny you name it I have properly been there at some point , I am dedicated to doing stuff so if you provide me with stuff to do I will show up and do the sh!t out of those things

(IMPORTANT)
: long, 2010 till eh more or less now, I still remember flying to Conn , that use to be a thing

poke me on skype or forms ether way works just fine

Kind regards
[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

TO : Uncle Bob

Dear Uncle Bob,

The Zoners of Galileo are able to inform you that we have looked over your profile and accept your registration with open arms and welcome you to our organisation.

We must make you aware of our operatives log channels which must be used regularly and kept up to speed with any operations myself and the CEO give you to perform.

FREEPORT 12 COO

Place Of Birth: Planet Manhattan

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: I am a rather established trader and see financial benifit of working alongside a company as thriving as your own. I have done countless expeditions throughout Sirius and have houra of experienve behind the steer of various transports, and i belive that a pilot of mt experience can be a great asset to your ranks.

(IMPORTANT)
: 5 - 6 months

Your contact details will be discussed after registration Discord : Boisterous Bard#3280

Kind regards

Place Of Birth: Planet Malta

Please supply info about your previous experiences in sirius and why we should recruit you: I am still very new to an experience such as this one and am still learning but this will not stop me from doing my utter best and giving my all to achieve a common goal. I have manned quite a few transports ranging from Rhinos to Hegemons to Zoner Q-Ships. I have put in countless hours of staring into the blank void of space while I mined ore. I will not hesitate to deal with aggressors but I take pride in my skills of negotiation and bartering. I believe that my knowledge of Ore and Flight might bring many benefits to this Organization and give it a hand in making a mark in Sirius.

(IMPORTANT)
: It has been a little over a month now, more or less.

I am on DIscord Jamickin #5476 or just send me a PM on the forums, I will look at them as soon as possible.

Kind regards
[ZoG]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

TO : Ivaldi

Dear Uncle Bob,

We will be in touch as soon as possible with your ship details and what we need from you further

FREEPORT 12 COO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6