Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sell all official faction IDs in connecticut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
discuss
No... The Official Faction ID should be sold where the faction is in Sirius.
Sounds useful. Could open a few interesting bases to NEMPs too...
Sound idea.
It makes sense. It's where most people go when a faction member gives them an ID anyway.
I'm surprised nobody thought of/implimented this before. Would make it a helluvalot easier to set ships up but I don't want to think about what the equipment vendor page would look like. Maybe it'd be better to setup a second station next to New Haven that's sole purpose is ID-selling?

Either way: good idea, implement yesterday.
Perhaps another way might be via Fl Hook?

/buy FactionID (password) [Number of ID's]

Then it would simply kick you from the server and add to your hold X ID's and deduct Y Credits
(05-03-2018, 04:48 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps another way might be via Fl Hook?

/buy FactionID (password) [Number of ID's]

Then it would simply kick you from the server and add to your hold X ID's and deduct Y Credits

Pretty darn easy to pull off. Probably a playercntl addition.
Honestly, if people are considering to make it easier to get the official IDs, I do think it'd be easier to just shove it all onto a station in conn. I'd have to agree with the other folks.
I'd like to go ahead and put forth the name " Identification Location Station " as a suggestion for the name for this ID-walmart
No good reason not to do this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4