Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello you may or may not know me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been around for quite awhile now, watching and learning stuff from your very helpful community.
Having a few laughs at your expense and getting used to the rules of RP and stuff (still mess up on the no smilies allowed thing >.<)
Trying to memorize the shortcuts like LF, LN, HF, LH etc. have been quite a pain @_@ its like you just rearrange and reuse the same letters over and over -.-

Oh and I did get a kick out of the one faction called the SOB...can't remember what it stands for at the moment..because the "other" meaning keeps barging into my head....this one here's got something to do with trading I think.. *taps her forehead*

I am extremely new to RP and FL so bear with me for now okay?

I have met some really cool people in this place and it will always hold sentimental value for me..
I have made better friends here than I ever had in real life and fell in love with an awesome guy too :ylove:

I SHOULD have done this way earlier but...I'm really quite shy as a person and I couldnt be bothered untiiiiiil....

*drumrolls*

' Wrote:HI enjoy discovery, by the way seeing so many welcome topics in view new post is making me crazy

Quite the inspiration dontcha think?:lol:
I wanna see a crazy Yuva!! :P *preps her camera*

aaanyways after wasting about 5 mins of your precious time..

HAI! :D
Hai Sarah!
I know you!

Summat to do with Seanne.... and someone else... Zapp? YUS! I remember now!

Awwwh.

Anyway. Welcome!
Oh dear a welcome the lady to Discovery thread.

Glad you made an official post! Think we've traded a few words already though via skype.

Suggest you put on a poncho to deal with the incoming tide of testosterones.
I actually don't know who you are, seems we haven't bumped into each other yet.
People that are enthusiastically re-welcomed by Mikey, Seth and Dusty can't be bad guys though, eh.

Welcome to this crazy little world, although you seem like an insider already.
' Wrote:I know you!

Summat to do with Seanne.... and someone else... Zapp? YUS! I remember now!

Awwwh.

Anyway. Welcome!

hahaha yeap Seanne is my dear cousin and Zapp's..well...:$you probably already know:P

' Wrote:Oh dear a welcome the lady to Discovery thread.

Glad you made an official post! Think we've traded a few words already though via skype.

Suggest you put on a poncho to deal with the incoming tide of testosterones.

Yeah...skype...that was me:)
...apparently you are my daddy-in-law XD

and about the poncho...do you know my cousin very well?

If you do then you have to know I spent most of my childhood with him and his 3 other brothers:P
If you don't..well..I can tell you he's got an evolutionarily-mutated, jaw-dropping amount of the T stuff :lol:

I can take care of myself:)though thanks for caring Dusty...you are an awesome daddy-in-law:P
Is this a welcome thread or a family reunion.. Confusing.. Welcome to the community? Indeed.
*enters*

*welcomes*

*leaves*
' Wrote:I actually don't know who you are, seems we haven't bumped into each other yet.
People that are enthusiastically re-welcomed by Mikey, Seth and Dusty can't be bad guys though, eh.

Welcome to this crazy little world, although you seem like an insider already.

I know who you are though:P

you make AWESOME sigs!!!
the one you made for Zapp was reeeeaally cool!! D:

I couldn't stop staring at it for awhile...was trying to fathom how you put a cartoon and a 3D object together to make it fit perfectly 0_0

...I kinda like art too ;)
zomg hai Sarah D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6