Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eurovision thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I knew I forgot about something.

First semi is on now, stream's here:
I can already hear it..
Cyprus is my strong favourite again, even though I initially didn't like the song, also I would kill for that hair.

Azerbaijan, Estonia, Greece and Finland are my strong favourites in this semi as well.
I used to watch this when I was 12.
Is this the new EU4 DLC?
Oh right
This exists
(05-08-2018, 09:38 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the new EU4 DLC?

New features:

*A new addition of songs that'd suit music for Eurovision during the reformation era
*Unique chain of events related to the song contest
*Voting for a country increases their opinion of you
*Voting for a neighbor gives you corruption
*Winner gets +100 prestige and +20% morale of armies for 20 years
*Top 5 get +10% Morale of armies for 10 years
*Songs with less than 50 points get -10% morale for 10 years and are publicly shamed (-50 prestige)

Rules:
*Ottomans are not allowed to vote unless they control Vienna (they probably will)
*If you vote for a neighbor and their song is bad, the pope reserves the right to excommunicate you
*No matter what happens in the end all participants get +10 corruption
(05-08-2018, 09:52 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]New features:

*A new addition of songs that'd suit music for Eurovision during the reformation era
*Unique chain of events related to the song contest
*Voting for a country increases their opinion of you
*Voting for a neighbor gives you corruption
*Winner gets +100 prestige and +20% morale of armies for 20 years
*Top 5 get +10% Morale of armies for 10 years
*Songs with less than 50 points get -10% morale for 10 years and are publicly shamed (-50 prestige)

Rules:
*Ottomans are not allowed to vote unless they control Vienna (they probably will)
*If you vote for a neighbor and their song is bad, the pope reserves the right to excommunicate you
*No matter what happens in the end all participants get +10 corruption

10/10 would play
(05-08-2018, 09:36 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I used to watch this when I was 12.

Shame on you , i stoped watching in my 10th !
Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czechia, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Israel and Lithuania are in from the first semi final.

I have no clue what Austria, Israel, Lithuania and Ireland are doing there, but oh well. I think Greece, Croatia, Switzerland and Belgium should be in instead of these four. Oh well.

We'll be back on Thursday.
Pages: 1 2 3